is she still alive?

It's been a few months since uzi and N got together. But they didn't notice that time because they enjoyed their life together and had a lot of fun and joy.But something scared Uzi. N started getting closer and closer to uzi and no matter where she is he is always there. ''Well actually something quite normal'' thought Uzi at first. But back when they got together just a few months ago, N was never with her as much as he is now.

Uzi's Pov

Something is wrong with N. Is his system damaged? does he have another? Doesn't he enjoy it anymore... what I enjoy...? All these negative thoughts kept buzzing around me. N knew me so well that he knew me better than my father. And he knew immediately whether something was on my mind based on my impression. ''Uzi? What are you worrying about?... is it... because I'm always... so close to you...? Otherwise I can stop if it bothers you^^ and I-'' ''NO! LEAVE IT SO!'' I suddenly scream unexpectedly. It was so embarrassing that I pulled my hat over my face and couldn't see my face anymore. ''So embarrassing... why did I have to say that?'' I felt N's hand on my back. It was warm, and very big... and... he then rubbed my back and then patted. "Uzi...why are you like this lately?" he asked worryingly. ''How? How am I?" I asked in a dull and a bit aggressive tone. ''Well...'' N didn't know what to say. ''I mean you're creeping under your hat more and more and everything is getting a lot more embarrassing for you... and... I have a feeling you're worried about something... are you worried about something, Uzi?'' he asked worried me. I thought ''I'd like to just disappear from this world...'' but something made me very sad that I hadn't thought about for a while... ''My mother she...'' I stopped... N pulled up my hat and saw that my head was hanging and I wasn't looking at him. ''You miss your mother... don't you?'' He scooted close to me and then said something else ''I'm sure your mother was... a wonderful person... just like you... and you do you look a lot like that...'' ''wait *sniff* you know what my mother looks like...?'' ''I saw her... only once... yeah...'' he said then sighing. But I saw... she was trying to run into the woods but... she was being attacked by J...'' he paused. ''And after a while, when I went back to the place where J did her job with... your mother, I realized... that she had disappeared... and one day when I went into the forest , I saw 2 mysterious purple eyes glowing in the dark.... I'm sure... your mother she is.... maybe.... not dead at all...'' I looked at him confused as he said that said....