Card-game

Uzi's pov

When I looked at N, he was looking at the starry sky. After about an hour and a half I said ''Anddddd what do we do now that this is over?'' I said leaning against N. N shifted and whispered something in my ear. ''Would you like to come to my house~'' when he said that it sounded a bit strange.... but when I looked at him he looked at me normally as if he hadn't said anything. ''Uhmmm.... okay..... sure thing'' I said then. He smiled at me and picked me up in the bridal stem. So he flew us to his house. When we arrived I went into his bedroom and he followed me. ''And now?'' I asked ''CARD GAMES! Just the two of us, I want to see you lose'' he said while pulling out a deck of cards ''HAH! me and lose? Never!'' N:''Bet?'' Uzi:''Okay! Once you win against me, you can do whatever you want with me! deal?'' I said and held out my hand to him ''deal!'' N said and shook my hand.

author's pov

When the two shook hands, they sat down and N began dealing the cards. they play a round. About 5 minutes later uzi already won. "Haha, first game won" said uzi. ''It's not over yet'' N said and grinned. They kept playing. one round at a time. an hour went by and they did 99 rounds and not one of them won N. ''so N, what did I tell you? i said we go to round 100 and if you lose that last round too it will be the opposite of the bet.'' said uzi grinning while N sat on the ground shaking. Uzi discarded her second to last card thinking she was winning but N started giggling and then laughing out loud. He threw his last card on the stack and he won in the 100 round against uzi for the first time. ''WHAT!?! HOW CAN THAT BE!?!'' *laughs scornfully* I won *laughs scornfully*'' a few minutes later when N remembered. N said ''And what do you think of that? I'm better than you, aren't I?'' Uzi:'' -_- '' ''Whatever.'' N said then. ''And? what do you want to do with me now?'' uzi asked surprised, ''you'll find out soon enough :D'' N said with a smile while i crawled onto the bed, sat down and patted on the bed to give her a sign that she comes to him. She crawled onto the bed and N pulled her to him, lay down with her and started cuddling her.