Move in?

I'M SOOOO SORRY FOR POSTING NOT FOR A LOONNGGG TIME :( BUT I'M BACK NOW. 

Uzi's pov

I was in my room playing some video games on my console. When I heard someone knocking ''in'' ''sup freak! Healthy again?'' ''Yeah, and now shut up V! I need to concentrate.'' ''Whatever, N told me to tell you something from him'' ''And what?'' I said unsurprisingly, concentrating on the game without really listening to her. ''He wants you to live with him now, so that would be his wish to spend as much ''time'' with you as possible'' ''Mhm... wait WHAT?'' I said while my eyes widened and I looked at V. ''Yes, you heard me right! he would like to meet you at 2:00 p.m. sharp in front of the bunker. So don't be too late'' said V and left the room with a grin. ''That little bitch'' I said to myself, but then I thought of N saying it to her.''Then why didn't he come to me in person? Nevermind'' I grabbed my phone and looked at the clock. ''WHAT? ALREADY SO LATE?? WHY DID V ARRIVE SO LATE IT'S ALREADY ALMOST 2:00 PM!!!'' I got up immediately and set off. When I was there it was exactly 2:00 p.m. I saw N, who was in his beautiful coat, pacing back and forth impatiently. ''HEY N!'' I yelled and ran towards him. 

N then looked over at me in surprise. when I noticed N looking at me a bit confused I asked if he was ok. ''Uzi?'' he said confused ''why are you still in your pajamas?'' I looked down at myself and I was really still in my pajamas. ''DAMNED!! AM I WEARING MY PAJAMA ALL OF THE MORNING NOW UNTIL THIS AFTERNOON NOW?? FUCK!'' I scream while waving my arms around and pacing back and forth. ''Hey Uzi, no need to freak out like that'' N said, giggling and putting a hand on my shoulder. "Sort of.. you look cute wearing that," he told me with a cute smile. I smiled back and then started the conversation ''Soooo N you wanted me to move in with you didn't you? >:3'' I said while grinning and raising an eyebrow. ''Well I-'' someone cut him off. ''Hey guys, what are you doing? and did you happen to see Lizzy and V?'' ''Hey Thad, no why?'' ''well I'm very bored and I had to do something with them'' ''Ok..ay... anyway , can you go please, Uzi and I are just discussing something 'important''' ''Ok sure :) then i'll leave you alone'' he said and walked away. 

''Where was I..? Exactly! So V told you right?'' ''Yeah, anddd?'' ''I'm a bit embarrassed but... do you want to live with me?'' I paused, even though I already knew. ''But N.. why are you embarrassed to say that? it's a normal question. Well, more of a specific question, but you don't have to be embarrassed...'' I said as I walked up to him and hugged him. ''Ok..ay... but what do you say about that...?'' N said, sounding a bit nervous now. ''DAMN YES! I WANT TO LIVE WITH YOU! I'm sick of living with my dad anyway!'' I said as I hugged him tighter and he returned it.

N's pov

I exhaled in relief and hugged her tighter. I then looked at her and took her hand and ran to my house which wasn't too far away. I pulled her in and I took off my coat and hung it in the closet. meanwhile uzi went into the bathroom (no idea why) and i sat down on the couch and took the remote control to look through the channel list a bit. when uzi came back she looked a bit nervous. ''hey N...'' ''yes?'' I asked and got up. ''I... I accidentally smashed your bathroom mirror...'' ''Oh.. uh... and why would that be so bad?'' I said but she stayed silent. I went close to her and pulled her into a hug. ''Everything is good. You can do anything with me'' She looked up at me and I saw that she felt guilty. come on, let's do something relaxing'' i said while i carried her to my room. I sat her down on the bed and went to my dresser to grab some cards and board games, but that's when I felt someone tug at my shirt. ''I think... we'll not play today... I'm kinda terribly tired'' said Uzi as she slowly snuggled up to me. ''Oh... as you wish'' I said hugging her. my tail started to wag violently back and forth and i had to keep holding it sometimes, so that it didn't hit uzi. eventually she fell asleep. I then took her back to her home and laid her on the bed. I stroked her head and gave her a kiss on the cheek before leaving.