💛 Drunk N (lil. Smut) 💜

before you go any further, it has a little (MUCH) smut and lemon stuff

N's pov

I was sitting at the bar, just downing a glass of whiskey. I was kind of tired already, very tired, but the whiskey keeps me awake a little bit, after which I drank and drank like a freak without realizing it, I think the bartender was a bit worried about me too, whom he asked always a bit, whether I was sure whether I really wanted to have another glass. To which I answered yes over and over again. 

After a while, uzi came to see what i was doing. She sat down next to me and slapped my thigh lightly, making me wince slightly. "And? Why are you here alone? Didn't you want to take someone with you?" said uzi while stroking my thighs lightly. "Well *cough* I actually wanted some time to myself to think..." "And you think a bar is the place for that, huh?" Uzi said as a joke, ordering her a cocktail. " Speaking of here, how long have you been here?'' uzi asked as she held her mixed cocktail in both hands. "Well, about 3-4 hours?" I said, not remembering how long I'll be here anyway. ''Wow, that's a long time... and how much have you already poured into yourself in this long time time...?'' uzi then asked suddenly. ''What?'' I asked ''I think you understood me'' said uzi, frowning. 

I knew I couldn't answer that question for her... because if I Telling her she would pass out from the shock ''Well I...'' I can't say until the bartender cut in. ''He only had 3 small glasses of whiskey,'' he said, causing him to the phrase had saved me. 

''oh ok not bad'' said Uzi as she shuffled on her cocktail. after a while she had drunk it all up and was ready to leave but i wasn't. ''I'm going then already, ok? Just don't stay too long and make sure you don't drink too much ok?" said uzi, gave me a goodbye kiss on the forehead and left the bar. Now I was sitting there all alone. 

It looked like I was a depressed idiot, but I'm not. meanwhile, i started drinking so much whiskey that a normal worker drone would have died of alcohol poisoning. 

Eventually it was enough for me and I left, with the advantage that I didn't have to pay because it's always absolutely free for me to order there, since I'm a disassembly drone and if I wanted I could use all the employees and even the kill the boss in one fell swoop. which I didn't do as long as I didn't have to pay anything. 

Completely overtired, I left the colony for my and Uzi's house. When I got there, I strolled to the bedroom, threw open the door, and threw my coat somewhere in a corner, unfortunately I didn't think that uzi was still awake and in the same room, because I was only in boxer shorts in front of her , only then did I realize that Uzi was in the room, I looked at her and she looked at me, completely blushed. 

i didn't mind though, and i just changed in front of her, pretending nobody was in the room. 

''HELLO??? I'M STILL HERE TOO!'' said uzi, completely blushed. ''It's not the first time you've seen me so half-naked, is it?'' 

''I-'' before uzi could even say anything, I got on the bed and just lay down, I was very tired, only then did uzi understand, how exhausted I was as she snuggled up to me. 

But then uzi noticed that I had very small scars on my arm. ''N...why do you have little scars on your arm?'' ''Nah, it's not that bad.'' I said while trying to fall asleep. But at one point my neck started to hurt and I had to sit up to turn my head in circles, which only made it worse. 

''Uzi... could you give me a massage on my neck...? It hurts really bad...'' ''Uh...ok.ay... if that's how you like it...'' Uzi said as she sat up and then slowly touched my neck, i winced because i never told her that my neck is very sensitive to touch. She then sat down behind me and began massaging my neck lightly.