If you're there, I'll stay

Months have passed.(2 or 3 idk) To everyone it seems like forever since Uzi ran away. For a few days, everyone talked about her, imagining stories about what happened. Everyone suspected that she was already dead, but hardly anyone knew that Uzi had these magical powers and would use them. 

Back in the house, N was alone on the couch, bitter with sadness. He couldn't help thinking about her and wondering if he would ever find the girl he loves again. Every night he went looking for her, and every night he failed. 

He also started to despair because he needed her to relieve his stress and just seeing her pretty smile would be enough for him to relax. And that was just gone. Just gone... he also cried many times and collapsed because he was simply no longer stable enough without her. She was everything to him. And then she was just gone. 

During these months he realized how much he actually needed her in his life to be happy. Maybe this was a lesson for him to appreciate what he has more, he thought. But that can't be the case. He deeply values everything and everyone. But what else could it mean? He still doesn't know to this day. But that was just one of many problems. 

Another thing is that spring had begun, and he knew exactly what he was going to go through, no, he already knew from his own experience how bad it feel if he didn't get his hands on his beloved Uzi back. 

He's already done it, no, he's had to do it a few times to calm down his frustration after her, but he was also very lucky that he was left alone a lot during this time. But right now he's feeling so bad that his mating time mode has completely shut down and he has no desire or frustration to jerk off. 

For him, it's been like a year since he last saw Uzi. After a while of silence, there was a knock on the door and it was opened. Nori came in and stood at the door. She was holding something in her hands. 

''Listen N. I know how hard we're looking for her... And I don't think it's good of her that she left us...'' Nori said, and then fell silent. Yes, she too looked for her beloved daughter every night and hoped that she would find her and bring her home safely. ''B-but I baked cookies, if you feel like a little refreshment...'' she said, holding the tablet a little higher while a nervous expression appeared on her visor. 

Huddled on the couch, with little energy from barely sleeping, he simply said without looking at her face. ''No thanks Nori... I don't have an appetite right now...'' There was a silence in the room that made you shiver. Nori sighed, put the talbet with cookies on a nearby table, and sat down silently next to the male drone. ''Look N... it's a difficult situation for me too, but when you hardly eat anything, you become weaker and weaker until you can't even stand on your own two feet. And I know that this is the hardest thing for you, especially since you are completely in your... mating season," she said. N wasn't really listening to her, but when she said the last part he understood it clearly. 

He wanted to say something, but paused and sighed. ''I've been out of my mating season for a long time... my system completely shut itself off... probably because it didn't see the point of staying on... especially in the crappy situation I'm in ...'' As he said the last part, his voice rose and he slammed his fist on the coffee table, making Nori jump a little. Nori had never seen him so angry. 

Painful tears formed on his face and slowly rolled down his cheeks. ''I just want... I just want one damn thing... and that's it! I... I need her... I need her so much... without her...'' he paused. ''Without her... I will never be happy again...'' he finished his sentence as he slumped slightly and began to cry slightly. Nori, who had been listening to him attentively, felt very sorry for him, whereupon she pulled him into a hug and lightly stroked his head.