04- Trying

Theseus almost immediately regretted his decision the next morning. Wilbur stood at his door asking for him to go with him to the royal gardens after breakfast, and he felt like he couldn't say no.

            So he said yes. Wilbur said he'd be back once breakfast was over, no invite for him this time. Not that Theseus really cared.

He moved to his closet and changed into a fancy outfit, but sort of casual enough for a visit to the gardens. Then, he waited.

            After waiting for half an hour, he got bored. He began reading the book he took from the library yesterday. He waited some more.

            He finished the book. Still no Wilbur. He couldn't help but feel sort of disheartened. It was nearing twelve o clock now, around three hours later than Wilbur should've been back to get Theseus.

           Wilbur forgot didn't he? Of course he did. Its easy to forget what you ignore. Theseus had a scowl on his face now, and he decided he would go to the gardens on his own.

            Picking himself up and off of his bed, he felt a bit dizzy. No problem, this would probably be normal now. He left his room and went down the stairs and through the grand halls.

            It didn't take long to reach the garden. It was gorgeous. A big field of flowers with a marble gazebo in the center of it, with a set of chairs and a table. It was meant for tea parties or just regular meetings or hang outs with people.

           The flowers thinned out on a hill, where a willow tree stood. Theseus went there, deciding it was where he wanted to sit down. He walked past different colored roses, most being yellow, carnations, hyacinths, lilies of the valley and many more.

           When he reached the top of the hill, he felt awfully dizzy. He threw himself down onto the ground, rested his head on the tree and closed his eyes.

            He fell asleep there, secretly hoping that Wilbur hadn't forgotten, and that he simply got caught up somewhere. And that in just a few moments, Wilbur may come and spend time with him.

-------
Hello!!

A little note, updates may become slower as of May 12th.

Have a wonderful day! :D

-Lav