06- The rest of a boring day

Theseus whipped his head around when he heard Wilbur greet Techno. He stood at the door staring at Wilbur and Theseus.

               "Dinners ready." He said. Wilbur nodded and gently took the guitar from Theseus' hands and went to put it in the cabinet. Theseus watched him do this and was surprised to see Techno standing right next to him once he turned back around.

              "Oh, Hello Technoblade." Techno gave him an odd look, and raised an eyebrow.

             "Why call me Technoblade? We're brothers arent we?" Theseus furrowed his eyebrows. Now both of his brothers are trying to be nice to him? "Well, we are but-" Techno interrupted. "If we are, there should be no problem in you calling me Techno."

            Theseus nodded without saying anything. Wilbur had said a sort of similar thing about them being brothers back in the library yesterday. What were they planning, if anything?

            He brushed his thought off and put it at the back of his mind when Wilbur came back over to them. He smiled, and motioned for Techno and Theseus to follow him to the dining room.

           They sat in the same spots as yesterday. Phil began to speak only a few seconds after they were all there. "Good afternoon boys." He smiled at them, then moved his eyes to Theseus. "I heard you and Wilbur were together today. How was it?"

           Theseus didn't expect to be questioned about his day, nonetheless by his father. "It was quite alright. Wilbur taught me guitar." He said quietly. Phil nodded politely and began to talk to his brothers.

           The food came out shortly after, and they began to eat. Theseus found that the act of eating made him nauseous, so he stopped eating halfway through and took some deep breathes. He sipped on water also.

           Techno seemed to notice, and began to question Theseus. "Are you alright? You look quite pale."

         Theseus placed his cup down and turned to Techno, "Yes. I'm fine. Just a bit nauseous, maybe because I didn't eat today."

          Wilbur looked concerned now. "What? Why not?" He was tired of the questions, so he snapped. "I was waiting for someone for a few hours, then i fell asleep in the gardens."

          This shut Wilbur up, and Theseus couldn't be happier with the silence. "Excuse me." He said, before shoving himself back in his chair, standing and leaving the room.

          The nausea got worse and speed walked to his room. He decided that tomorrow, he would go into town and get some medicine to help with it.

          He shoved his face into his pillow as soon as he reached his room and screamed. Why couldn't things be easier for him? Sure, his family started to pay attention to him for some reason, but he was also probably dying.

          Death. He was afraid of dying, he supposed. Who wasn't? He didn't want to die. He hasn't made friends yet, hasn't properly gotten to know his family, hasn't properly said thank you to Puffy and Sam yet. He hasn't done so much.

          Why couldn't he be immortal like the rest of his family?

------
Hello!

So Lovejoy's new EP is my favorite thing ever.

This chapter is still a bit short, but its as long as most of the chapters already published-

Anyways,

Have a wonderful day! :)

-Lav