15- The first of few letters

Theseus quite literally threw his guts up the moment he reached his room. It was just as bad as the first time he did it, and he felt just as dizzy afterwards. It was bloody once again.

          Looking at it made him feel sick again, so he quickly flushed the toilet and left the bathroom. He decided he needed fresh air, and swung the doors to the balcony open and took a deep breath in.

          Immediately, he didn't feel as dizzy and his mind felt clearer. He could think now. And he thought about what asked of Puffy.

          It was a heavy burden, he realized. But he had no one else to ask and it wasn't like he could do it himself. Now he would have to communicate with her through letters. He decided he would write one now, he needed to ask her.

          He needed to ask her to get the poison and make an antidote out of it. He rifled through the drawers of his desk; looking for a quil, ink, paper and a ribbon. Once he would all of these supplies he sat down and wrote.

           He made it short and simple; he didn't need to drone on and on and ramble to her. He needed to get his plan and point across.

           After he finished writing, he waited for the ink to dry before rolling the paper up and tying it off with a ribbon.

           Then he tried to find a wax sealer to put on it, but found he didn't have one in his room. He sighed, before getting up and leaving his room. The only person he thought would have a wax seal would be Techno.

          So he quickly walked through the halls until he reached his room. He knocked three times and waited. The door swung open to reveal Techno in all his glory, in his training clothes.

          "What is it? I'm about to go train in the courtyard." Techno mumbled, before backing into his room and tying his long hair up.

          Theseus glanced from Techno to the desk in the room. "You have a wax seal, don't you? I need to borrow it. I'm sending a letter to Puffy." He spoke quickly, in hopes of not being interrogated by Techno. He just needed to get in and out and send the letter as quick as possible.

          Techno nodded and dug around in his desk before tossing Theseus the wax seal. "Keep it. I never use it." He said, before waving and closing the door.

          Theseus shrugged and went to the small office in the palace. He quickly sealed the letted and wrote Puffy's address on it. Then he dropped it into the outgoing mail box and left back to his room.

          Now all he would have to do is wait for the response.

-----
Hello!

I had a burst of inspiration at 12 am so have this chapter!

Have a wonderful day!

-Lav