27- The bouquet of lilies

Wilbur was a sobbing mess once Theseus drifted away. And it wasn't long until his brother and father were too.

                Theseus was gone. Dead. It didn't feel real. He didn't want it to he real. He wouldn't talk to them again, laugh with them, go to the gardens with them- nothing. Nothing at all.

Some time after Theseus' death, Puffy entered the room in a panicked state. When she saw them crowded around Theseus' unmoving body, she collapsed into sobs. Sam entered the room a minute later and helped her out of the room.

               Techno stopped crying first, then Phil. Tears were still running down Wilbur's face by the time they practically dragged him away from his brother's body.

              Wilbur fell into a sort of daze after that. It felt like he was half asleep; dreaming. Nothing felt real until the funeral.

              It was held in town square, where his coffin was taken down and through the town until they reached the burial ground. He was buried next to their mom.

Once the coffin was in his grave, and it was gone from Wilbur's view he burst into tears once again.

             He held the flowers he meant to give to Theseus in his hands tightly, watering them with his tears. Techno tried to calm him down as Phil watched. He only succeeded in turning the sobs into simple tears running down Wilbur's face.

         Wilbur placed the flowers down.

A Bouquet of Lilies.

            "Goodbye, Sunshine."

--------