09- A calm day

Theseus woke up to the sun in his eyes and the smell of flowers around him. He'd left the flower crown Wilbur gave him on his dresser. Once he got up, he changed out of his night clothes and changed into newer, cleaner clothes.

                   He decided that today, he wouldn't do anything but some calming activities. You would imagine that stressful things didn't help his illness.

               So he got his set of paints out and a canvas. He dragged it out onto his balcony, set a stool down and began his painting. Since yesterday, he decided his favorite flower was lilies. So he drew a field of them, with the willow tree from the royal garden along with three figures sitting under it.

              A few hours had past, and he was almost done. That was until he realized it was nearing dinner, and that it would be a good time to leave. He could finish the painting later.

He set his supplies down, left his room and went through the castle until he reached the dining room. Pushing the heavy doors open, he noticed that his family was already in the room and making small talk. Wilbur looked to the door when It creaked open, and upon seeing Theseus, patted the chair next to him. Theseus' usual seat.

Once he sat down, conversation resumed. Techno and their father began talking, so Wilbur turned to him. "I haven't seen you all day. Usually you're out and about." he took a sip of his water before replying. "I was painting, I decided I didn't want to do much today."

"Oh, you know how to paint?" he nodded, "Yes, Sam taught me." Wilbur smiled weirdly at this, Theseus couldn't decide if the smile was sad or sort of guilty. It didn't matter either way because the food came out less than a minute later.

Now, it was quiet again. It always was when they started eating, even after they were done. But he liked the quiet, he always had, it was a constant in all of his life. He used to hate it though. When he was younger, maybe five, he couldn't stand the quiet. the maids would have to play records for him all the time, or in the summer leave the window open so that he could hear the birds sing. He'd been comfortable in the quiet by the time he was eight, by that time he'd been in the quiet so much it was normal. Music was still an enjoyable thing for him still.

By the time everyone was finished, they sat in silence for another few minutes. At this point the silence was becoming the awkward kind. They must have all felt this way, because Phil dismissed them a minute later.

Theseus immeaditly went back to his room and finished the painting. Once he was done, he hung it up on his wall. It looked beautiful there. A large field of lilies, leading up to a willow tree, which had three figures sitting together underneath it.

The three figures, "who were they?", you may ask.

Well the three figures were who you might expect them to be. Theseus, Wilbur and Techno. All in their flower crowns.

Theseus adored the painting, and decided that it was perfect as it could possibly be. He would never forget the memory of yesterday, not as long as he had the painting.

----------
Hello!

I'm thinking this book might end up being twenty chapters long. Maybe longer maybe shorter.

Anyways,

Have a wonderful day! :D