10- A stuffy clothes shop

Wilbur decided it was a good idea to drag Theseus and Techno to the clothes shop that morning. He'd even physically dragged Theseus out of his bed with a tired Techno watching.

So now, Techno and Theseus were standing in a clothes shop with Wilbur, who was rambling about masquerade outfits.

           Techno looked just about ready to pass out, and or collapse in exhaustion. Theseus somehow was falling asleep standing up.

           When the door to the backroom of the shop slammed open, Techno jumped awake, and Theseus jolted back and nearly fell onto the ground. Wilbur thankfully ended his rambling to turn around.

           There was a woman standing there, staring back at the three before she began shouting. "I'm terribly sorry your highnesses! We were not aware you would be coming today," she moved from behind the counter and began sifting through design books set down on a chair. "If we did, we would've been so much more prepared!

          "Oh, no it's perfectly fine! Its our fault really, we didn't send anyone in advance." Wilbur replied.

The woman continued her sifting through fabric before dropping a big stack of fabric onto a table. She also dropped a few books with designs on the table next to them. "You can go through those designs, then choose fabrics, and I'll fit you for your outfit one by one."

Wilbur nodded excitedly before dragging Techno and Theseus to a couch. Not before grabbing the design books. He kept one for himself, and handed the other two to Techno and Theseus.

         The shop was quiet as Theseus flipped through his book. The only sound there was, were the sound of pages flipping and the faint bustle of town outside. Most of the outfits in the design book were either too extravagant or too simple. None matched his taste.

He ended up going through every single design before he reached the last. He decided this one was superior to the rest; it was a pretty normal suit, with a light blue vest which had intricate designing on them in the shape of lilies. The tie was a darker blue than the vest, sort of navy. It went with knee high dark brown boots, along with dark pants.

He gently removed the design from the book and held it. It took some time for Wilbur and Techno to pick theirs.

       By the time they were done picking theirs, the worker had come back and set tea down for them. Theseus was drinking his, it smelled like cinnamon oddly enough. He figured it was a special sort of tea.

      Wilbur went first, and went onto a small stage with the seamstress to be fitted for his outfit. Techno and Theseus didn't talk as they sat there, and Theseus found it incredibly boring. He swirled his tea around and stared deep into it; zoning out in the process. He did notice Techno glancing at him and smelling the air...?

      Suddenly Techno spoke, "What kind of tea is that?" Theseus glanced at him and shrugged. "I don't know, she didn't say what type it was."

      This seemed to make Techno concerned. "And what do you think it smells like?" Theseus took a deep breathe in, cinnamon.

      "Theseus..?" He set the cup down, and felt the color drain from his face. Cinnamon. Used to cover up the taste of poison. "Techno, I... its poison, isn't it?"

        Techno dragged Theseus up and took him to the bathroom. "You need to throw up. Right now." He then shut the door.

         Poison. Poison. The sickness he's had... He'd already been poisoned hadn't he? And he was dying from it. The tea that he'd had a week ago smelt like cinnamon, not like how it normally smelled.

        The thought made him feel nauseous and sick. So he threw up his guts, for the second time this month.

        He felt light headed after he was done, and leant his head back on the wall. Distantly, he could hear shouting. Angry shouting.

        Then the door opened, and Wilbur was there looking at him worriedly. "Are you ok?" He bent down to Theseus' level and looked him over. Once he was satisfied, he turned to the yelling outside the small bathroom.

        "We should leave now, let you rest." With that he pulled Theseus up and off the floor. Techno quieted down once Theseus and Wilbur walked in. Wordlessly, he led them outside the shop and to the carriage.

       Theseus closed his eyes when they were inside the carriage. Once Techno and Wilbur thought he was asleep they started talking in hushed whispers.

       He was too out of it to listen to most of the conversation, but heard mentions of poison, a doctor, bad tea and letting Theseus rest for a day or two.

      He drifted off into a dreamless sleep sometime after that, and woke up in his room. There was a note on his dresser which said he wasnt allowed to leave his room for a bit. Something about him being too weak, which he thought was dumb.

      But it didnt matter. A few days were what he needed. What he needed to get the antidote to his poison.

      As soon as he could, he would investigate and see who poisoned him. Once he knew who it was, he would force them to give him the antidote to the poison. And then he would live peacefully with his family, immortal as the rest of them.

-------
Hello!

I already have the ending for this book written out. I plan a little ahead.

Heres when plot really starts coming in.

Anyways,
Have a wonderful day/night! :D