08- Tea and flower crowns

By the time Theseus reached the garden his brothers were both sitting down with a pot of tea on the table in front of them.

               He strode over to the table, and sat down. Techno and Wilbur stared at him, saying nothing. "What?" Theseus questioned looking back at them.

               He poured himself a cup of tea, and took a small sip. "So when were you going to mention that you went out today? With no guards. By yourself." Techno said, staring daggers straight into Theseus.

             Maybe he shouldn't have trusted the guard at the gate. He decided he would have to bribe them next time. "Never. Why does it matter, anyway? I'm perfectly fine." Techno gave him a look.

Theseus shrugged it off and changed the subject. "So, what's the theme for the ball in two weeks?" This topic excited Wilbur. He'd always liked the idea of parties and planning them, it was why he was the main planner of the festivals and other parties hosted by their family.

"It's going to be a masquerade. And other royals from other kingdoms are coming, so it's quite the important party. Make sure you find an appropriate outfit." Wilbur suddenly gasped excitedly, "How about we all go together to find ours!"

              There goes Wilbur again. Trying to force family bonding between the three of them. Theseus didn't think it was a bad idea though, so he agreed to it. Techno did too.

               After some time, they'd drunk the entire pot of tea, and Wilbur decided it would be a good idea to sit in the flowers. They sat near the willow tree, where the flowers thinned out and it was easier to sit without crushing too many flowers.

            Wilbur began to make flower crowns as Theseus and Techno watched. Theseus eyed Techno's long hair; he could braid it with flowers. If Techno would let him that is.

            "Techno?" He hummed in response to his name. "Can i braid your hair?" At that, Techno glanced up at Theseus in surprise.

            "You know how to? Since when?" Theseus smiled a little at this question. When he was younger, he noticed that Puffy's hair was extremely long. He wondered how annoying it was, and asked Puffy if it was as annoying as he thought it was.

            She'd said: 'Not as long as it's in a braid.' Theseus hadn't known what a braid was, so Puffy taught him. From then on, Theseus would braid Puffy's hair almost every day.

           But of course, he didn't tell Techno all this. He simply said that Puffy taught him. So Techno nodded and scooted himself forward so that his back was facing Theseus so that he could braid his hair.

           Theseus braid his hair quickly, and tied it off with a ribbon tied around his wrist. He then glanced around for flowers to put in Techno's braid. He decided that purple hyacinths would look pretty with the pink of his hair.

            So he put plenty in Techno's hair. Once Theseus was done, he tapped Techno's shoulder and pointed to the braid. Techno swung it over his shoulder and smiled. "I like it." He said simply.

            A wide grin spread across Theseus' face. Just then, Wilbur came over to them with a few flower crowns. He handed one made of purple hyacinths to Techno, to match the braid. He handed another made from lilies to Theseus, and kept one on his head. That one was made from pink carnations.

            They sat in the garden for hours more, talking and laughing in their flower crowns. For the first time, Theseus felt what it felt like to have brothers.

-----
Hello!

I did finish this chapter in time!

More bonding!!

Oh also. Pay attention to the flowers.

Anyways,

Have a wonderful day! :D