??- Scheming

His "home" was a dark place. If you could even call it that. It was where he schemed, specifically to take the throne. His original plan didn't work as well as he hoped it would, and now the second was in motion.

              Immortals weren't always immortal. There were always weaknesses. The Queen and the youngest prince just so happened to share the same one.

               He'd caused the Queen's death, and now he was going to cause the prince's. And then, maybe the royal family would be weak enough for him to take the crown from under their noses.

               It couldn't be long now. The Queen didn't last long, so her son probably wont either. He wrote his thoughts and plans out on paper. It hung across his "home"'s walls. He was focused on a certain part of the planning, when his door opened.

               His friend was here. "How did it go?" He asked. His friend hung his cloak up before throwing himself onto a couch.

              "Perfectly well, the poison should begin working soon." He nodded and turned back to his plans, moving some papers around and writing new things on certain pages.

               He stopped when his friend talked again, "How sure are you this is going to work?" His friend sounded uncertain, unlike him.

              "Positive."

------
You can probably guess when this occurs timeline wise.

You can probably guess who this is about too.

Also, I totally don't have the final 2 chapters already written out... (i plan too far ahead)

Have a wonderful day!