18- A baking catastrophe

The letter was the best news Theseus could've gotten. Puffy could do it. And all he would have to do was wait.

But now he had the issue of the ball planning. He was sure that Wilbur would quite literally drag Theseus back to continue the boring discussion. So what could he do, or more like where could he go?

He figured that the first place they would check would be the garden; so the logical idea would be to go to the library.

          He did just that, and made his way back through the halls and to the library. Miraculously, he didn't run into his brothers on the way.

The librarian wasn't behind the desk today, which was particularly odd. He paid no mind to it, and made his way to his designated spot in the library.

He sat there for a moment, not sure what to do now that he was there. Eventually he decided on taking a book and reading. Grimms fairy tales this time.

Theseus read for a while. A long time; so long that he fell asleep.

Once he woke up, he heard whispers. Just by listening to the voices he could tell it was his brothers. When he opened his eyes, Wilbur was whispering harshly at Techno and Techno was simply blinking at him.

Techno turned to him once he noticed he was awake and uttered a singular word. "Cookies." Theseus furrowed his eyebrows. Cookies?

Wilbur sighed and turned his attention to Theseus too. "Techno wants to bake cookies. At 2am." He said, looking defeated.

Techno nodded along with his explanation. "And you're telling me this... because?" Theseus was confused, frankly. Why did they come and find him to tell him that Techno wanted cookies.

"I want to make cookies. With both of you." Techno said simply. It was then that Theseus noticed that both of his brothers were in his pajamas. He sighed, before standing up and setting his book down.

"Ok. Lets go to the kitchens then." Theseus said tiredly. Techno's face lit up and he hurriedly made his way through the library, Wilbur and Theseus following.

Once they reached the kitchens, Techno flicked the lights on. The place was empty and clean, that was until Techno began grabbing things out of cabinets.

In just a few minutes, the kitchen was covered in ingredients and bowls. Techno then started bossing Wilbur and Theseus around. He practically became the head chef of the kitchen.

By the time the cookies were in the oven, they were covered in flour. They'd gotten into a flour fight; (Wilbur started it) and practically looked like ghosts now.

"Well that was a disaster." Techno remarked. Wilbur nodded his agreement, and wiped his glasses off.

"I shouldn't have thrown flour at you. I should've known you would start a flour war." Theseus shrugged, glancing down at his dusty, flour covered body.

"I blame the both of you."

Techno shrugged. "Well I'm happy. We have cookies now." Wilbur and Theseus nodded along with that statement. The cookies had better be good, as they were covered in flour due to it.

The door swung open behind them suddenly. When they all turned around, their father stood there. He simply stood gaping at his three sons before speaking. "What... what did you three do?"

Oh yeah. The whole kitchen was covered in ingredients too. "Cookies." Techno remarked. Their father nodded slowly.

"Are they ready?" He asked. Techno glanced towards the oven before nodding. He shoved Theseus and Wilbur out of the way and took them out of the oven.

The three flour covered boys simply stared at them. Theseus reached a hand out to grab one, but Techno slapped his hand away. "Not yet." Theseus glared at him.

The four of them stayed there in the kitchen for a while, cleaning and talking until the cookies were done cooling down. Then they sat and ate them, continuing their talking.

The chefs found them asleep a few hours later, sleeping on the counter with a try of cookies in front of them.

-------
Hello!

I lied.

I got so much more inspiration for events in this story that it got upped by 10 chapters.

We're looking at 40-50 chapters now in total.

This is also very unedited.

Have a wonderful day!

-Lav