11- A escape

Theseus was thoroughly annoyed by the third day of being trapped in his room. He felt perfectly fine, and yet no one would let him out of his room. 

        So that brings him to his greatest idea, leave through his balcony. He'd tied a bunch of bedsheets and blankets to make a sturdy rope for him to go down.

He tied one end of it to his bed, and let the other hang free. Peeking over his balcony, he noticed that the makeshift rope was just long enough to not break his legs after getting off it.

Before going down, he looked at his door. How funny it would be if someone came in at that moment. He shrugged and carefully made his way over the balcony's railing and down the rope.

He passed a couple windows before stopping in front of one. Techno's room. He and Wilbur sat at a table drinking tea, and Wilbur saw him hanging from the rope.

Wilbur's eyes widened and he spit out the tea he was drinking, then began choking. Techno got up and helped him, horribly concerned and consued. Theseus could see him say a few things to Wilbur before the latter weakly poijnted at the window. Techno turned, and his eyes also widened at Theseus hanging on his makeshift rope.

        Theseus didn't stay much longer to see what would happen next. He quickly made his way down the rope faster.

    Once he was far enough down, he dropped from the rope and landed onto the ground. He immediately looked to the doors leading to the small garden, no one was going through it.

     He then looked to the garden wall. If he climbed over it, he could go through the field of grass behind it. From there, he could go to the town and try and find someone to help him investigate.

     He jumped up onto the wall, and began climbing until he reached the top. The other side of it was smooth, not cobbled like the other side. He was about to jump down, when he heard a shout from behind him.

     "Theseus! Get down from there! How did you even get up there?!" When he turned, it was Wilbur. Techno stood next to him, in a sort of mute shock.

     He simply stared at his brothers before answering, "No." Then he jumped down from the wall. He winced when he landed, he horribly underestimated how high it was.

     As he sprinted off into the grass field, he laughed. He could hear the yelling of his brothers behind him, but he was in no state to care.

       Now for the thing he escaped for; the beginning of his investigation.

----
Hello,

OOPS.

I sort of of forgot to write this chapter in time. (Was too shocked from genloss.)

But I still wrote it- just late!

The finale of Genloss was honestly amazing. Also shocking. I wonder what would've happened if we chose different. If you haven't watched it, you should! Its good asf.

This chapter is amazingly unedited. Its also short. Oops.

Have a wonderful day! <3

-Lav