Epilogue 01- the deal

When Theseus reached the afterlife, he saw his mother. She looked just as she did in the portraits he walked past so many times.

           He stood in shock, just looking at her for a few long moments. Finally, she tilted her head at him questioningly. "Whats wrong my dear?"

           Theseus let a soft smile come across his face. "I... Ive never seen you before. Only in the portraits." His mother nodded.

"Yes, I suppose that would be the only way you'd see me. Well that is until now." He took the time to look around now, a huge field of flowers going as far as the eye could see. Specifically white roses and lilies.

           When he looked back at his mother, she was looking behind him with a frown on her face. He turned to see a tall... being? It had a mask with the letters XD painted onto it, wings, and several other odd unnatural features.

           "What are you doing here, XD?" His mother asked. The being did not move, but spoke in an odd distorted voice.

"He was not supposed to die. My spawn interfered. I exiled that homeless thing for a reason. He messed up the whole flow of time and events." The being seemed to move its attention to Theseus. "I would like to make a deal with you."

Theseus nodded hesitantly, and the being continued. "I'm going to send you back. A second chance if you will. You will look a bit different, and you must find your way to your family and convince them that you, are you. Only then will you become immortal once again and live eternally with them. Do you agree to these terms?"

   A second chance to live... how could he say no?

       "I accept." This seemed to please the being, as he turned back to his mother and nodded.

Theseus could feel himself slipping away, it felt similar to dying. As he faded away once again, he heard his mother speak.

"Goodbye, my dear."

-------
Hello!

This is also the first chapter of white roses.(the sequel)

Im gonna be publishing the letters and info i never included in the story. Its going to be named: The letters left behind

So the order of these books goes:
-Bouquet of Lilies
-The Letters Left Behind (optional)
-White Roses