19- Worsening

Theseus felt like he'd been hit by a carriage. In the two weeks that had passed since he'd made cookies with his brothers; his sickness got worse.

           Worse in the way he threw up blood more often and felt weaker. Dizziness was a common occurrence now.

            Puffy wasn't back yet. And he hadn't gotten another letter from her in that time either. He knew it would take a while, but he was beginning to feel like he wouldn't survive long enough to make it to her return.

            But one thing he did know, was something he decided some time ago. Whatever time he had left, he would make the most of it. Which was why he made an effort with his family. But it was also why he didn't want to tell them about his sickness.

            He didn't want to spoil their time together with such grim news. It was why he was in the library that day, he didn't want them to question why he looked so pale. Paler than normal that is.

            However, this plan failed when Wilbur found him that night. He'd sat next to Theseus, and glanced at him a few times before talking. "Are you ok, sunshine? You seem a little... pale?"

           Oh yeah. Wilbur had also decided that he would call Theseus 'sunshine' for some reason. "Im perfectly fine, Wil." He responded, continuing his reading. On poison. Luckily, Wilbur didn't notice this.

          "Are you sure? You know you can tell me anything, right? Techno anything too." This made Theseus feel a little guilty, but nonetheless he reassured Wilbur that he was fine.

          "You should rest." Wilbur said gently, "Go to bed. I can take you to your room." Now that Wilbur brought it up, Theseus was tired. He had been since it got worse.

           Theseus nodded slowly, and walked with Wilbur to his bedroom. The walk was silent. Wilbur just occasionally glanced at Theseus with a sort of worried gaze.

           Once they did reach the door and Theseus was about to go in, Wilbur spoke once again. "Are you sure you're ok?" Theseus nodded.

          "Ok, goodnight sunshine."

          "Goodnight Wilbur."

--------
Hello!

Next chapter has plot to it.

This is very unedited btw <33

Also short.

Have a wonderful day!

-Lav