??- No one

His friend came back a day later. And he knew by the look on his friends face that he'd failed in poisoning the prince a second time.

"You failed." He said bluntly. His friend looked at him, with a sort of fear in his eyes. "His brother got in the way. Made him aware it was poisoned." Excuses. That was all his friend made for his failures.

And Dream was done with these excuses. So he got up from his chair and walked up to his friend, who watched him silently.

Once he was in front of his friend, he grabbed his wrist harshly and slammed it down onto the table in front of them. His friend immediately began to try and yank his wrist back, but Dream's grip was tight.

He took his dagger out, and his friend suddenly stopped moving, supposedly in shock. "There are always consequences." Dream said coldly, before bringing his dagger up and plunging it back down.

Straight through the table and one of his friend's fingers.

If you just so happened to be in the middle of the forest near a broken down old cabin, you would hear it.

You would hear the agonized screams of Sapnap. You would also hear the laughing of a madman.

But no one was there. No one would ever be there. Not to hear the laughing, and not to hear the screams.

------
Im pretty sure it was obvious who's pov the "??" chapters were in, but i thought this was the perfect chapter for the reveal.

Another chapter will be published tonight or tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day!

-Lav