𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

VALERIE
main character, 18 years old.
appearance: brunette girl with brown eyes.
life story: valerie's childhood was in spain, in her favourite city barcelona. to be honest, she never wanted to leave this city, but she needed to end her education. while valerie was living in spain, she went to private school, then she moved to england and started to study in boarding school last two years. during her high school years in boarding school valerie met a lot of wonderful people, made new friends and found her boyfriend. but her boyfriend, "love of her life" hurt her so much. it would be much better if she never met him. but that's the other long story to tell. also, of course, she still keeps in touch with all her relatives and friends from spain. her family means a lot to valerie, but she is still thankful to them for giving her an opportunity to live alone abroad. after moving to england, she became more independent.

GAVI
valerie's ex best friend, football player, 18 years old.
life story: his childhood was in barcelona. he played football a lot and went to private school, where he met valerie. they became really close best friends. but one day they had a big argument and their friendship sadly finished. they even started to hate each other because of this situation. now they haven't talked for 2 years.

ALEYNA
valerie's best friend from serbia, 17 years old.
appearance: blonde girl with blue ocean eyes.

SOPHIE
valerie's friend from spain, 18 years old.
appearance: brown-haired girl with brown eyes.

PEDRI
gavi's best friend, then became valerie's best friend.
also, football player, 20 years old.

LUCAS
valerie's brother, 22 years old,
his nickname - big brother.

LAURA & MATHEW
valerie's parents.

XAVI
fcb coach, close friend of valerie's parents,
valerie's god father.

ALEX
valerie's abusive ex boyfriend.