Intro

Outer banks is a special place, a place where you own two houses or one. Maybe you're not that lucky and just have an apartment to live in. The kooks and the pogues. The island is divided into two. One is called the figure 8 where the rich people live or as they are called kooks. The other half is for the more not so rich, the pogues. For many years pogues and kooks have not always got along. Some kooks think they were born to do their chores and other sees them as themselves.

Rowan Jay Routledge or RJ as he likes to be called, is one of the pogues. He's known for being a rebel along with his best friends and brother Kie, JJ, Pope and John B. He's the oldest by six months before his brother was born. He and John B share a father, but not a mother. However, when RJ was born his mother bolted and gave him to his father and John B's mother. From that day John B's mother adopted him and called her his own. That was until she went away herself when John B was three and RJ was almost four year olds.

The boys however are doing good, or rather now okay. Their father has been missing for almost nine months now. The boys are handling that as they can, but both of them wonder where he is. They both got jobs when he went missing. From the king himself, Ward Cameron. They guess he just felt pity for the boys and wanted them to have money at least. John B was glad, but RJ on the other hand was not. He didn't exactly like the Cameron's. For everyone they were like royalty and acted like they own everything. Especially the second youngest daughter of Ward. Sarah Cameron. Sarah was the princess of the kooks. She and RJ weren't always getting along. She tried to befriend the boy, but he was not budging and bothered to be friends with her. He however, tries to keep it causal between them as he works for her father.

JJ always teased him for having a thing for her almost since they were younger, but RJ always denied it. The gang agreed with JJ, except Kie. She told them always to knock it off when they began to tease him, seeing as the boy began to get irritated with the others. Kie herself wasn't a fan of Sarah. She and Sarah used to be best friends, but something happened between them which made Kie dislike the kook princess.

But what actually happens when RJ starts to finally realise his friends teasing with him having a thing for the Cameron Girl actually is true? Will he accept it or will he try so hard to stop? Will she feel the same way? Will they be together? Will RJ and his gang find out what happened with his father? Will they discover things? Read to find out.