Chapter 1 summer time

3rd pov

It was now finally summer time and as always the known pogue gang was already doing their usual.

''Johnny boy, get your ass down there'', RJ yelled at his brother who was standing on an edge of a shop. John B looked at him smirking. ''come on Rowan. It's fun just relax man. You were like this before. You know why not be that again?'', the boy asked as his brother sighed. ''because some of us have to be responsible now as dad...'', he didn't finish his sentence as he didn't want to think about his father's disappearance.

''I say jump'', JJ said behind RJ leaning on the wall. RJ turned his back and looked at his friend. ''JJ being JJ as always'', he said rolling his eyes at his best friend. ''and you love me for it'', the blond boy said giving the brown haired boy with brown eyes a smirk.

''dude there is like low chance of surviving that. I'm with RJ at this'', Pope the other boy in the gang spoke as he was safe down on the ground. ''I'm gonna do it'', John B said looking down at the ground. RJ looked at him and saw it on him he wouldn't. He thought about what his brother told him. To be relaxed and fun.

The brown haired boy took his black t-shirt off and walked towards John B. He patted his shoulder, so that he gained his brother's attention. John B looked at him and smiled. ''is RJ the prince of fun back?'', he said in an exited tone.

''maybe, I don't know. All I know is that I want to have fun this summer''. ''go RJ'', JJ cheered his friend on. As he was about to take the chance of jumping his phone went off. ''thank god'', Pope said sighing in relief.

RJ looked at his phone and saw it was a message from Ward. He read the text and looked at John B. ''the boss wants one of us to clean up the leaf from the pole today. I can take it, but just drop me off at the Cameron's''. ''you sure R, I mean I can take it this time?''. ''no, it's fine I'll take it''.

''you heard the man he wants to take is to see his crush'', JJ said making kissing noise towards the oldest Routledge brother. ''fuck off JJ''. ''nah man, but I can think of you want to fuck''.

Before anything could be said or done, luckily the only girl in the group came out. ''did you know that they are gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers?'', Kie said as she watched the boys. Looking at a John B and a shirtless RJ with his abs showing on the edge. ''come on boys. Don't do anything stupid''.

''relax Kiara. We won't be getting at that'', RJ answered the girl. ''yeah RJ's gotta see his girlfriend'', JJ once again teased. Kie looked at him. ''you've gotta stop with this JJ''. JJ smiled. ''nah, I'll stop when I want myself. Wait Kie? Do you say that because you're into RJ?'', the boy said gasping.

All the boys were now looking at the girl waiting for her answer. ''no, no I'm not. Don't forget the rule. No pogue on pogue mackin'', she answered the boy.

JJ went from his spot now to RJ. ''she's into you man. I'm just saying'', JJ whispered in his ear taking his hands in defence as the boy looked at him with a stern stare.

''oh, it's both Sarah and Kie now. My man that's why you just kiss with the other girls and do nothing else? And when you and Kate got together you called it quits, before it got serious. So, you don't want to cheat on your not girlfriends that's why it's just kissing? But between us. Sarah or Kie?'', he said still whispering so that just the Routledge brother's heard. ''that is not why. Me and Kie are just friends. Me and Sarah are just, I mean we just tolerate each other and that with Kate didn't last long because I wasn't down for her like that''. JJ and John B looked at each other then back at RJ, ignoring the last sentence the oldest Routledge boy said. ''so, Sarah then?'', John B asked. Rowan sighed at both of them.

''watcha talking about?'', Pope asked them. ''nothing really. Just RJ here trying to choose between...'', before the boy could answer. John B nudged him. ''nothing just stuff, you know'', he said giving a smile to Pope and Kie.