Chapter 27 the meeting

RJ's pov

We just stopped the car, and everyone went out.

I looked at all of them. ''look guys, I told her I would meet her. So, I think all of you should just wait here''. JJ scoffed at me. ''you're kidding me right? I mean you can hold it in your pants. You have done it a lot of years, so you can still''. ''JJ, cut it out'', JB defended me.

''JJ man. I don't want to deal with this now, alright? Just stay here. I don't want to overwhelm Sarah with all of you''.

''just say you want to be alone with her''. I began to get annoyed by JJ right now. ''I mean it Maybank. Shut the fuck up or else I'll shut you up''.

I heard Kie huff. She came and stood beside me. ''I don't know why we are even involving her?''.

''Kie we aren't involving her. Just a meeting. Think of it like a business meeting. When we get what we need... we can cut her loose. We really need the map''.

I don't know why I said that, because I have no intention of doing that.

Kie looked at me with a pleading look. ''just please tell me that nothing is going on with you guys''. I gulped. ''I-I''. ''nothing is going on between them, Kie. You know me JJ, being JJ''.

I looked at JJ. He just backed me up even though he was lying.

''look RJ. This is not about you and it's certainly not about us, but her. She's going to get inside of your head, and by the looks of it she already has. Just be careful. If you or JJ say nothing's between you too, I guess I should believe you''.

Dang it I feel horrible. But how do I exactly say to my best friend that I am involved with her ex best friend likes she thinks?

I just nodded. ''uh, yeah''. ''oh yeah. That was so believable'', I heard Pope say.

I rolled my eyes.

''I'm going then. Just stay here and look out''. ''oh, yeah we'll be here by the car. Just doing nothing. While you go to your girl'', I heard JJ mutter under his breath.

I went up the stairs.

I saw Sarah. She had her back turned to me. Looking like she was thinking.

I careful climbed up and she didn't notice me. Instead of approaching her with my voice, I did it with wrapping my hands around her waist.

She didn't tense up as I thought she would. She turned around and smiled at me.

Before I could even say anything. She collided our lips together.

As I wanted to keep going, I couldn't. The others were outside and I don't think me losing my virginity when they were outside, were right.

We parted away.

''that's one way to greet me''. ''I have the map. You wanna see it?''. I nodded. She gave me the map and I looked at it. ''you did it princess''.

I noticed she was blushing. I smirked knowing I was the reason behind that blush or rather the nickname I have for her.

''so, uhm. Does your gang know you're with me, alone?''. I scratched my back. ''uh, yeah kind of. What about yours?'', I asked her. ''not exactly, but I will tell them. I don't really care what they think. I'm uh also gonna break up with Topper''.

As she admitted that I looked up at her. I cleared my throat. ''oh, really?''. I think she noticed my reaction, because she looked down afterwards. ''yeah, don't you think that's a good idea?'', she asked me.

''uh, yeah of course. If that's what you want''. She didn't look up at me.

Dang it. How more could of an insensitive douche can I be like sometimes.