Chapter 16 the wreck

RJ's pov

Me and the gang just arrived at the Carrera's restaurant. We seated ourselves down and looked at the menu. ''I'm really hungry you guys, what should we order?'', JJ asked. ''dude don't ask us. Get what you want''. I heard him sigh. ''I got no money, bro. Can I borrow some from you'', he asked Pope.

I noticed mr Carrera was looking at us, mostly at me. I gulped. ''hey Kie, I think your father wants to murder me''. Kie turned around and looked at her father. I heard her sigh. ''wait here'', she said as she left and went over.

I noticed JB looking at me. ''what?'', I asked him annoyed. ''so, you and Kie no more?''. I rolled my eyes at him. ''no shit JB. You should pay attention''. ''sorry, it's just sometimes you confuse me''. ''well, the same goes to you brother''. He raised his brows at me. ''what's that supposed to mean''.

I gave him a look. ''dude I know''. ''know what?''. ''JJ told me about the tourist you know''. I saw his eyes widened. ''sorry, bro'', JJ said towards him.

''look I understand if you didn't want to tell me. I mean losing your virginity like that, well it's not that special I guess''. He scoffed. ''and what do you know about that? I mean you are still a virgin''. I smirked at him. ''sure, about that little bro?''.

He looked at JJ. JJ shrugged his shoulder. ''I'm staying out of this''. JB looked back at me. ''you are serious, and you didn't tell me, but you told JJ?''. ''Johnny you didn't tell me either and you told JJ, I told Pope''.

''he's lying he told me too'', JJ replied. ''okay RJ I understand, but from now on no secrets from each other. Right?''. I smiled at him. ''no secrets from now on Johnny''. ''so, who was it?''. ''yeah I'm kind of curious about that too. You never told me nor JJ the girl's name'', Pope finally spoke up.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I laughed. ''sorry guys, I'm just messing with you. I haven't done anything. Unlike some of us, I can keep it in my pants. However, I have done things with girls, but not the real intimacy part. I just told you guys, because I wanted you all to back off from my sex life''. ''dude really?'', JJ asked rolling his eyes. I shrugged my shoulder. ''really guys. I want to do it with someone special. I don't want to do it with some random girl. Call me a romantic or whatever. I mean there was this girl. Kate her name was. You remember her we dated for a while. We were about too, but like I said I wanted it to be special, so I stopped before it went too far. That's kind of why we broke up''.

Pope smirked. ''yo, me too dawg. I'm still a virgin too''. JJ and JB chuckled at Pope's statement. ''we know Pope''. JJ looked at me and was smirking. ''I know who you're waiting for''. ''I mean it JJ don't even start''.

''don't start what?'', Kie asked coming back. ''nothing important''. ''Sarah Cameron'', JJ finished.

I glared at him. ''what's up with Sarah?'', Kie said in an annoyed tone. ''nothing, just boys talk you know'', JB answered.

Kie glared at us. Pope broke. ''we talked about sex''. Kie's eyes widened. ''you boys can't keep it in your pants, can you?''. ''actually, some of us can. Cause someone wants to wait for the right girl'', JJ replied as he looked at me at the last part.

Kie shook her head. ''okay, you guys are weird but what has Sarah got to do with this?''. I cleared my throat and Kie noticed. ''oh, we were just talking about...'', I cut JJ off. ''that JJ will never get a girl like her'', I said quickly.

She eyed me, then she nodded. ''I mean your right''. ''hey, I'm right here''. ''yeah we know JJ. It's not hard to know when you're around'', Pope said to him. I laughed a little.

''whatever, I asked my dad kindly for giving us free food. Guess what he said?''. ''not a chance'', JJ replied. ''actually JJ, he said yes cause I. His only daughter asked kindly'', she said smiling proudly at herself.

Suddenly mr Carrera came with the food. I took this opportunity to speak to him. ''mr Carrera once again, thank you for bailing me out. I know you said you didn't want me to thank you, but I'm grateful''.

He sighed. ''it's alright, I was a little hard towards you that day. Sorry kid. I see that you look out for my daughter and as much I don't like none of you, I appreciate it''. I smiled at him. He nodded and gave me a light smile before he walked away.

''did your dad just smile and apologize to RJ or am I hallucinating?''. ''he did JJ'', Kiara replied with a smile herself.

3rd pov

The gang ate their food and were enjoying themselves. The door to the restaurant opened up and there were no other than the kook princess and her boyfriend.

RJ stood right up as Sarah went his way, where they bumped into each other. ''I'm sorry'', RJ said. ''no, I'm sorry'', the Cameron girl said at the same time. As the both of them recognized each other's voice they looked up.

Neither of them said anything. It was their first time seeing each other after the day RJ got fired, except from the little meeting with their boats.

Topper saw the interaction and within seconds he pushed Sarah lightly back and was face to face with the Routledge boy.

''watch where you're going Routledge''. The three boys were about to get up, but with one hand motion from Nick saying it was good. They sat down again but was still watching.

''you're right, I should have'', he apologised to the Thorthon boy. He tried to get pass by Topper, but he pushed him back. ''Topper'', Sarah warned.

''Topper let's not do this again''. ''or what? Your friend JJ's gonna pull a gun on me again?''. ''just go man, don't make a scene. This is a restaurant, so walk away Topper''. Topper didn't listen instead he got more in the Routledge's boy's face. RJ clenched his fist.

Kie saw this and went to RJ and took his hand. ''is everything okay here?'', she asked the boys. Topper could see mr Carrera looking at their way. He smiled to the Carrera girl. ''everything's good Kie''. ''don't call her that. Only her friends do that, and you are not one of them'', RJ interfered.

Sarah was still standing behind Topper. Looking at RJ and Kie's interviewed hands. She couldn't help but feel a sting in her stomach, but she tried to ignore it.

''Topper come on let's go''. Topper looked at RJ one last time, before he started to walk. ''this is not over''. ''I think it is'', RJ replied. Topper clenched his jaw. Sarah saw this and took the Thorthon boy and dragged him out of there.

Kie let go off his hand and looked up at him. ''thank you''. ''for what?''. ''not starting anything''. The boy smiled at her. ''well, wouldn't want your father to think so little of me when he's kind of starting to like me''. The girl laughed at the boy's comment. ''let's just say he tolerates you''. He shrugged his shoulder. ''a win, win situation either way''.

The others came up to them. ''sometimes I just wished I could smack that face of his'', JJ said approaching. ''I think we all want to do that JJ, but hey RJ and John B kind of did that. I mean he still had a bruise on his face'', Pope spoke up.

They all laughed. ''come on gang. We got work to do''.

They all went out of the wreck and back to their adventure.

To be continued