Chapter 40 shot

3rd pov

''RJ''. Sarah hurried over to her boyfriend who was on the ground. The boy turned around and looked at her. He held his hands up. ''she didn't get me. I ducked before she had a chance'', he told her.

She gently pushed him. He groaned lightly, but the girl didn't hear. ''that was not cool you c...'', she got cut off by JJ's yelling. ''he's alright. Now we have to get out of here. There is a crazy lady who can't see. With a gun, may i add. So, hurry up. You can yell at him later Sarah, but for now we gott get the hell out of here''.

''JJ's right. Come on''.

RJ got up from the ground and took Sarah's hand in his and interwined them.

They all ran towards the car.

Sarah and RJ let go off each other to get themselves in the twinkie.

Everyone was now inside except RJ who was right at the back door. JJ was the one to noticed the oldest Routledge boy wasn't in there with him. He looked outside to see the boy was standing and not moving. Just looking a little pale.

''RJ man get in'', JJ shouted. ''I can't''. JJ narrowed his eyes at his best friend. ''why?'', he questioned.

That's when pain suddenly came through RJ. He looked to his side and took his hand for support. As he retreated them, he saw blood.

John B noticed it. ''RJ, you're bleeding''. Sarah looked right at her boyfriend and noticed the wound. Her eyes began to get teary at the sight. ''no, you said she didn't get you''. ''well, looks like she did'', JJ pointed out the obvious.

John B went out the car to get his brother. RJ almost fell, but his brother catched him just in time. Sarah and Kie also got out and helped him get the oldest Routledge boy in the car.

As they got to the car, all eyes were on RJ.

''look I got a sewing kit underneath that seat'', John B said pointing out at Kie's seat. Sarah didn't hesitate to grab it right away. ''you wanna do the honers Cameron?'', JJ asked the girl. The Cameron girl nodded while she were still holding her tears in.

RJ noticed that his girlfriend were on verge of crying.

''hey Sarah. It's okay. I'm good. It's just a little wound. I mean it looks like the bullet just took some flesh. I'm fine princesse'', he tried to assure.

The girl couldn't meet his eyes, because if she did. She knew she couldn't keep it in anymore.

John B went back to the drivers seat and began to drive while the others focus, were on RJ.

RJ was almost passed out when Sarah was ready to begin.

''JJ take off his shirt'', she comanded. JJ applied and did what he was told. ''shit she got you good'', the Maybank boy commented as he looked at the gun shot wound on his best friend.

''good thing is that the bullet went past him and not in him. Then this would have been more difficult'', Pope commented. ''not the time Pope'', Kie told the boy. ''right'', he muttered.

The Routledge boy suddenly rushed himself up as the pain was to hard to handle. ''hey, hey RJ. Calm down. You need to lie down'', his girlfriend told him.

He blinked and looked at his wound. ''JJ give me a weed now''. The Maybank boy lighted a blunt and gave it to the boy. He inhaled it pretty fast and gave the rest to JJ. Then he laid down.

''do it Sarah. Just do it. I'll be fine. Just do it and get it over with''. The Cameron girl nodded towards her boyfriend and began to disinfect the wound and sew it.

----

As they were back in the chetau and RJ was stitched. Everyone gathered around the living room.

''look at this guys'', John B held up a piece of the gold. JJ's eyes widened. ''dude is that?''. ''it indeed is JJ''.

RJ who was stoned took the gold out of his brother's hand. He inspected it. ''is it real? Like we didn't do it for it to be fake''. John B took the gold back from his stoned brother. ''it is real, RJ. I mean the weight. This is the real deal. We found it guys. We found the gold, that our dad was out for''.

''no, you didn't'', Sarah gasps. John B smirked. ''oh, I did''. Without thinking Sarah went to John B and hugged him.

Suddenly RJ began to sober up as he looked at the two, jealousy running in him. ''woah, woah'', he interfered the two which resulted in them parting away from each other. ''let's keep the hugs to minimum'', he said stern.

''jealousy suits you RJ'', Kie smirked. The boy scoffed. ''I wasn't jealous. Pfft'', he tried to cover up. ''mhm, sure you weren't. I mean dude. It was so written all over you. RJ Routledge the jealous boyfriend'', JJ replied. Sarah ignored JJ. ''she's right, jelousy does suit you. And I think it's hot'', Sarah smirked. ''you ain't winning this brother'', John B said as he took his hand carefully on his brother's shoulder. ''oh, fuck off. I just got shot at''.

''that's why you should take it carefull'', Sarah told him as she kissed his cheek. ''and also don't worry. I only got my eyes on you'', she whispered in his ear.

This made the Routledge boy gulp.

''guys we're going to be rich'', JJ realized as he looked at the gold in John B's hand. ''huh?''. ''we found the gold guys. We'll be kook rich. Finally. We can hire people to do our biding. I mean just like the born in kooks. No offence Sarah''.

''none taken JJ''.

Everyone looked at each other. ''full kook'', they yelled except for the girls.

''yeah, they're like this. You'll get used to it'', Kie reassured Sarah. ''I already am'', she said looking at her boyfriend. Kie looked to see where Sarah was looking and she smiled. ''you're good for him. I'm happy you two are together. I have never seen him more happy with other girls. You're very special for him Sarah''.

Sarah smiled at the comment Kie gave her. ''yeah he's very specail to me too. I've never been more happier myself if I'm being honest'', she told honestly as her eyes were still on her boyfriend. He noticed and picked her up.

''RJ, you just got shot''. ''so? I can still pick my beautiful girlfriend up. Plus it was just a little cut, the bullet didn't get to me. Just a little scratch''. Sarah just smiled. ''you're something for yourself Rowan Jay Routledge''. ''guess I am, but I'm yours''.

As the boy said that the girl's heart couldn't help but skip a beat. ''that you are''. She leaned more into him as did he.

The two shared a heartful kiss, before JJ interrupted them. ''to going full kook'', he shouted.

''let's celebrate'', John B spoke up. ''hell yeah, let's celebrate for finally getting somewhere. We found the fucking gold'', JJ yelled.

They did begin to celebrate their new founding.

To be continued