Chapter 43 ladies man

3rd pov

The three met the others outside the Routledge house.

''so?''. ''so, what JJ?'', RJ snickered at the boy. ''the hell is your problem?'', JJ asked his best friend.

Sarah chuckled at the scene. JJ looked to her and examined the girl. He noticed her hair was a little messed up, and as the Maybank boy looked closer he could see the lip gloss on her were smeared.

''oh my god'', the boy exclaimed. Everyone looked at the Maybank. He pointed between Sarah and RJ.

''you did the deed?''. ''what?''. ''you did it?''. ''congrats''. Everyone began to say at the same time.

Sarah and RJ looked at each other. Sarah with wide eyes, RJ shrugging cause he know how JJ is.

''not that is one of your business J, but we didn't'', he replied. JJ rolled his eyes. ''oh, come on. Does she know'', he said referring to RJ being a virgin. ''JJ shut the fuck up'', he hissed.

''take that as a no then''. ''know what?'', a questioning Sarah wondered. ''nothing''. ''come on tell me. It's obvious something''. it's...'', the boy got cut off. ''that RJ is the best in the sack'', the Maybank boy answered quickly.

Now everyone's eyes went wide and were now at JJ. ''JJ'', John B warned the boy. ''come on guys we all know, right? I mean come on Sarah, you should hit that soon. Every girl that he has been with has bragged. A real ladies man'', he boosted.

RJ facepalmed himself at JJ's saying, wanting to give the boy a smack. Sarah on the other hand looked at her boyfriend with one raised brow. ''every girl?''.

The Routledge boy quickly looked at her. ''no, not like that. JJ doesn't know what he's talking about''. ''it's true Sarah. JJ doesn't know'', Kie backed up as she looked at the Maybank boy with a stern gaze.

John B patted Sarah's shoulder and whispered into her ear. ''he'll tell you when he's ready'', was all he said and backed away from her.

RJ furrowed his brows as he looked at his brother, who noticed his stare and looked back. ''what did you say to her?''. He shrugged. ''doesn't matter''. ''it does when it's my girlfriend you just whispered to''. John B smiles. ''told her the truth, well kind of''. RJ cleared his throat. ''you what?''. ''yeah, that you haven't been with that many girls''.

''what did he say to you?'', he asked as his gaze went to Sarah. She hesitated to tell him at first, because she wanted to see his reaction.

''oh, just that''. ''come on'', the boy groaned. Sarah smirked. ''alright he just told me you will tell me when you're ready. I don't know what he's talking about, but I guess it's about how many girls you've been with in that way''.

The boy took his hand through his hair, knowing what his brother meant. ''uh, yeah sure'', he just replied to her.

Sarah's smirk faltered and instead came a scoff out at the boy's answer. Everyone noticed. ''okay, uh let's get back to the gold thing'', Pope interrupted the silence.

''agree. We like have to melt the gold to pawn it. We can't just pawn this when there is a giant wheat symbol on it'', the Maybank boy continued.

''yeah and then we get the boat winch out, and bring it to the basement. Drill it into the flour. Lower John B if he still wants to do it again, then get much as we can''. ''then not drop you this time'', said a smiling JJ. John B scoffed at him.

John B handed the gold to Kie. Kie looked at him with a raised brow. ''you need to melt it''. ''why me?''. ''cause you're better to melt stuff''. She sighed. ''fine I'll do it''. She took the gold from his hand.