Chapter 30 the Crain house

3rd pov

RJ and his brother were sitting with their friends. Telling what has happened the last twenty four hours. Everyone except JJ was shocked.

''excuse me? You're staying where?'' ''tannyhill, Kie'', John B answered the girl. The girl looked at RJ and scoffed. ''so, you're living with Sarah Cameron then? The girl you say nothing's going on between with''. ''Kie'', JJ tried. ''no J it's alright. Yeah I am. Me and JB are staying at the Cameron's. Her dad helped us out and took us in. That's way more better than foster care. Or would you rather like if we have moved? Cause I don't. If Ward didn't take us in, that would have happened. So, I am grateful and so is JB''.

Pope looks at the Routledge brother's wondering. ''you both got like memberships to different clubs?''. John B shook his head in disbelieving at the boy. ''we don't know Pope'', he answered.

''hm what about golf carts?''. ''oh, does it also come with a sweater west. Or do you both need to buy that shit?'', JJ said joking.

''jeez. JJ and Pope, the funny duo'', RJ said sighing irritated. Kie looked at the boy. ''you told me you weren't with her like that. Now I don't know if I can trust you''. ''Kie come on give the boy a slack. Okay, maybe Sarah Cameron got our boy hooked up. Just own it RJ, then we can be over this discussion''.

Kie ignored the Maybank boy. ''look I can't tell you to not be around her or with her, but I'm not doing anything with her. Let that be clear. You can, but I don't want anything to do with her''.

RJ sighed. He began to look around the room, then back to Kie. ''do you see her around here, Kie. Cause I don't. Can we just focus now on the map and all that. Instead of my lov... I mean my relationship with Sarah'', RJ tried to cover up.

RJ took the map and set it on the table. ''dude it's a bunch of whack if you ask me. He must have been drunk or high the dude drawing this''. Kie rolled her eyes. ''JJ the coast has changed, that's why idiot''.

''then we just have to look for landmarks that hasn't change'', Pope stated.

''uh the old forts?'', John B said. ''battery jasper perhaps?'', the Carrera girl suggested. The gang went outside to get a good look.

''we're at battery. Right here'', John B said pointing at the map. ''if it's parcel nine then it's somewhere northeast of here'', RJ said pointing at the map and looking out.

JJ looks out and realizes. ''over there guys'', he said pointing to a subdivision. ''but that's not tannyhill'', Pope stated.

That's when it flickered for RJ. ''shit how could I forget. Tanyhill plantation was the entire island. It got sold into smaller pieces over time'', he said.

They all looked back at the map. ''then we have to look for a stone wall''. RJ shrugged his shoulder. ''I'll drive. Pope leads the way''. Everyone agreed and went inside the van.

----

They stopped by the crain house. ''guys that's it. That's the stone wall''. JJ smacked his face. ''bro that's the crain house. You have to be kidding me. This is the worst case scenario'', JJ groaned.

They got out of the car and began to search.

''fuck. Why this place of all?''. ''you know. I heard mrs Crain like buried her husband's head on the property''. Everyone looked at the Maybank boy. ''what?''. ''not the time J'', RJ told him.

As they were getting more closer, RJ spoke up. ''you know I don't really believe these stories of this place''. ''oh yeah. What have all of you heard?''. ''I heard she killed her husband with an ax and lived her since. Not stepping out of the house'', Kie told JJ.