Chapter 20 Vince and Val

3rd pov

The duo were with the boat. They just arrived to see it driving away. ''no, you've got to be kidding me''.

RJ went to the stand. ''hey, are you sold out?'', he asked the man. ''sorry, yeah I am. Should have come by earlier''.

''dammit'', he said as he smacked his hand to his face. He went back to Sarah. ''they're sold out'', he told the girl. She just looked around.

''follow me'', he heard Sarah say as she grabbed his hand.

They were walking when RJ saw a tugboat. He then asked the girl. ''have you ever been on a tugboat?''. ''you're not serious are you?'', she asked the boy.

''just follow my lead. We gotta talk our way in. I'll do it. They're my people, just see'', he said smirking to Sarah. ''sure be my guest'', she waved for him to go.

He walked to the captain. ''hey sir. Got a question for you. That girl right there and me, need to get on this boat. Mind if we tag along?''.

''no''. ''please man, help a boy out here''. ''nope, that's my answer. Don't know why you want to get in this boat, if it's to impress her somehow or something else. But my answer stays the same''.

RJ scoffed and walked away to a smiling Sarah. ''what did he say?''. ''they uh, they were booked''. ''you mean your people were booked. That's a shame'', she fake gasped as joking with him.

''you got a better idea Cameron?''. Sarah spots crew jackets. ''look and learn Routledge'', she said as she walked and grabbed the jacket and threw one to RJ.

He huffed and put it on. ''grab a tank and hurry''. That he did.

They walked downstairs and found a small room to be in.

Suddenly the boat started to move and the both teenagers fell. RJ first then Sarah on top of him.

''sorry. Guess we're moving'', she said while getting up and giving him a hand for help.

It began to get warm, so Sarah took of her shirt and was just in a bra.

RJ couldn't help but groan at the sight of the Cameron girl.

RJ's pov

What the hell is the matter with me? Why am I like this. You don't like her like that, do you RJ?

No stop it. You don't and she doesn't either. It was just a moment.

''RJ'', I heard Sarah yell. I looked at her. ''yeah what's up?''. ''wanna play a game?''. I shook my head. ''I would rather not''. ''good. There is this game that me and my little sister play. It's truth or dare, but we just have truth not the dare''.

I raised my brows at her. ''Sarah that's called just truth''. ''yeah, wanna play?''. ''eh, not exactly but we don't have any other thing to do. So, give me what you got Cameron''.

''you get first question''. ''hmm. Why did you kill Dimtri?'', I asked in a Russian accent. ''easy. Dimitri he knew too much. He was compromised'', she played along with me.

''we all know too much sometimes'', I sighed. ''my turn''. ''yeah''. ''what did you see in the painting?''. ''look Sarah I can't tell you''. ''why?'', she asked me. I could clearly see she was not satisfied with me right now by the answer I gave her.

''for your own safety, trust me''. ''but something made you want to go to this trip?''.

I come up with something quick. ''all I'm saying is someone who was supposed to be dead, wasn't. Got it?''. ''like you and John B's dad?''.

I sighed. ''yeah I guess, okay? You know what?''. ''I'm sorry. I shouldn't have''. ''no, it's fine. I was overreacting''.

''no, it's not fine at all. I'm an idiot. That was not a cool thing to say. I can't imagine losing my dad. Even my entire family would fall apart without him. I'm glad you and John B are staying strong tho. Everyone thinks my dad is this rich guy, but he's from the cut like you. He has busted his ass for everything that we have''.