Chapter 37 Rafe Cameron

3rd pov

The teenagers went back to the chetau.

''okay listen up folks. We have to get ready. So, let's meet up later at the Crane house. Remember to bring rope, grabbling hook, pulley, clothes that aren't visible, flashlights'', John B informed the group as they were outside the house.

JJ eyed him. ''dude why do we need a grabbling hook? You know we ain't batman''. ''hey just in case'', he defended. ''uh, I don't think we need that brother''. John B looked to his brother. ''really?''. ''come on John B we don't need that. As long as we get the other things, we'll pull through''.

John B shook his head and groaned. ''fine, but if we end up needing it. I'm going to say I told you so''. ''alright John B'', Pope chimed in with a sigh.

Everyone went their separate way except from the two Routledge's boys and the Cameron girl.

''so, what did you tell my dad exactly? Because if he knew the truth, you wouldn't be standing here right now''. RJ scratched the back of his head. ''oh, you know. We came home late, and we went early for breakfast''. The girl furrowed her brows at him. ''and he believed that?''. John B shrugged. ''it seems so''.

The girl looked at the two boys. ''you know you two are something for yourselves''. ''how so?''. ''let's just say that you both have a charm''. RJ smiled. ''oh, we do now?''. He leaned more closer to the Cameron girl.

''dude I'm literally here. Can't you like do this when I ain't here'', John B said noticing what his brother was about to do. RJ stopped and backed away, looking at his brother. ''don't worry Johnny boy. You'll find someone one day''.

John B scoffed. ''you're a douche''. Sarah nodded, agreeing with her boyfriend's brother. ''he kind of is right''. RJ's smile turned into a smirk. ''eh, I know''. John B rolled his eyes at his brother.

A sound was heard from inside the house. The trio looked at each other. ''did we lock it when we went to get the girls?''. ''uh no I don't think so. JJ was the last one to go out and we know how he can be''. They heard a clashing sound.

''Sarah stay behind me'', RJ told the girl as he went in front of her.

They walked carefully inside.

There they saw Rafe Cameron breaking things. ''Rafe? What the hell man'', RJ looked up at the Cameron boy. The instant he heard the voice of RJ's voice he looked up too.

''you and you'', he said pointing at the two brothers. ''yeah us. What about us? And why are you breaking an entry?'', John B asked. ''it's your fault''.

He walked closer to them but got stopped by his sister going in front of them. ''Rafe what is your problem?''. The boy scoffed eagerly. ''my problem? What's yours Sarah? Why are you with those pogues? Oh, yeah and dating one of them, especially him'', he pointed at RJ.

Sarah looked at her brother and didn't recognize him. He was a good guy before, but he had changed over the years because of his drug use.

''that's none of your concern Rafe''. ''kind of is when you dumped my friend because of a pogue. Oh, and not to forget moving in... in my fucking house''.

RJ just huffed at the Cameron's outburst. Rafe noticed and his anger began to rice more. ''you want to say something pogue?''.

It took all in RJ just to not launch at the boy. ''maybe you should relax Rafe. Take some pills or some shit. I mean your father threw you out, so no one's stopping you''. ''oh, you little shit''.

He pushed his sister aside and went to the oldest Routledge brother. He was now face to face with him.

RJ looked at Sarah and she was already looking back at him. pleading with her eyes not to do anything. ''come on Routledge, do something'', Rafe eyes averted his gaze from her to him.