Chapter 14 four hundred mill

3rd pov

It has now been some hours since the Routledge's boys found about their father. They knew they were going to what he wished for. They and their gang were going to find the gold.

They were now outside the chetau and drinking.

''how much was it again?'', a drunk JJ asked laying on the floor.

''four hundred mil JJ'', John B and RJ said in usion. The Maybank boy suddenly raised himself up. ''all right we'll split it. So, let's talk about that. Before we say evenly, may I say that I'm the only one who can actually defend us from those grupers who were coming at us. You know protection ain't cheap. I'm just saying''.

Everyone was looking at the boy blankly. JJ rolled his eyes. ''J you haven't trained. You don't know how to use it properly'', Pope spoke up. JJ looked at Pope. ''you know what youtube is for? At least five precent bump right there''. ''JJ you haven't even st...''. ''any objections? No didn't think so'', JJ said fast.

''yeah'', Pope said rolling his eyes at him. ''what I didn't hear anything, so''. ''of course, you didn't JJ'', RJ said sarcastically which made the others laugh.

JJ looked at Pope. ''mr Heyward may I ask what you're going to do with your split?''. Pope didn't even need to think before he answered. ''pay for college in advance and textbooks. Those things are expensive''.

''of course, you would. Didn't expect anything else. You Kie''?

''hm I have wondered what a socialist do when she's rich. Care to explain Kie?'', Pope added.

''well, I wanna make a double album about outer banks and the pogues. The way catches a fire is about Kingston. It was recorded at marley studio. Peter Tosh was producing it''.

''uh Kie. Peter Tosh is dead'', Pope added.

''yeah I know but not his spirit. The spirit of Peter Tosh will never die''.

''alrighty then. Wanna know about mine? Gonna get a big house on figure out and go full kook''. Everyone looked at JJ. ''you're gonna go full kook?. ''of course, I am dude. Even get a statue of myself and a koi pond and put those fish in it''. ''I'm never going to visit you'', Kie said looking at him.

''to bad. It would be so great, so your loss Kie'', JJ added shrugging at the girl.

RJ and JB were quiet. They were drinking their drink when suddenly they got asked. ''what about you two brothers? What are you gonna do?'', Pope asked them.

They looked at each other and were smiling. ''let's just say JJ's plan doesn't seem awful'', RJ replied. ''to going full kook'', JB yelled and held his drink up.

Everyone looked at each other and yelled the same as the clashed their drinks together. ''to going full kook''.

----

The next day they took the boat out and went fishing.

''so, RJ truth or dare?'', JJ asked him. ''JJ I'm not playing. I want to fish''. ''just one'', JJ said pouting to his best friend. ''fine'', he said defeated.

''so what?''. ''dare''. JJ smirked to himself. ''I dare you to jump in the water''. ''that doesn't sound so bad''. As RJ was about to jump out JJ patted his shoulder. ''you see without your swim trunk''.

''what no''. ''uh yeah. You took dare and as I recall you don't back away from a dare''. ''he's right you don't'', JB chipped in. ''really?''. ''just do it and I will not ask you again'', JJ said. RJ groaned.

''you can do what you want RJ. No one is forcing you'', Kie said now. ''yeah, you'll just be a chicken'', JJ said smiling. RJ looked at the boy and smirked. ''it's fine I'll do it''.

RJ looked at the wated then back at them, mostly at Kie. ''Kie I don't have anything under, and I don't think you would like to see''. ''or maybe she would. You don't know that, RJ'', JJ said smirking.

Kie bumped his shoulder hard. ''ouch''. ''I'll turn around'', then she did.

''you three too''. ''come on RJ we have seen you naked before under there'', JJ said. ''yeah man'', Pope added. RJ raised his brows at them and shook his head. ''fine just don't take any pictures or something and I mean it. That happened last time''. ''relax we won't'', JB reassured him.

RJ took of his trunks and hopped in the water.

Suddenly as he was there, they heard a boat coming.

''shit'', he muttered to himself. ''JJ send my trunks down now''. JJ looked at him. ''say pretty please'', he pouted. ''JJ I mean it''. ''here'', JB said and took the trunks from JJ's grip.

RJ began to take it on fast under water.

''aii shit. You see that. That's malibu 24 mxz. World's finest wakesetter. Number one in luxury, quality and performance. Costs 200k'', JJ said as he saw the boat coming towards them.

''we picked the wrong parents'', Pope said looking at the boat.

As the boat came closer, RJ got into his boat again.

Kie sighed when she saw who was in the boat. ''hate to break it to you boys, but that's Topper and his girlfriend, the princess''.

As Kie said that. RJ couldn't help but turn around. He was wet from the jump so, he almost fell but it went alright. ''aii RJ relax man'', Pope said noticing RJ almost falling.

''he can't he has to see his crush'', JJ said amused. ''fuck off JJ''.

RJ gave JJ a warning look to not say anything, then he turned his head around. The moment he did that. His eyes were met by Sarah's.

They looked for a moment, then they both turned away from each other's gaze. At that moment RJ regretted for what he said to the Cameron girl the last time he saw her. Maybe it wasn't her who said anything. Maybe Ward somehow found out another way or maybe he saw it himself that day. Were the thoughts of Rowan Jay Routledge.

As they were driving away, Kie yelled after them. ''you don't have to act like you can't see us, bitch''.

''yeah fuck you Topper'', JJ yelled back but they were out of reach. JJ looked at his best friend and smirked. ''looked like you almost fell for Sarah Cameron'', he said as he chuckled.

RJ just sighed and shook his head at the Maybank boy.

''sometimes JJ you can get under people's skin''. JJ smiled proudly and held his head up. ''I know''.

Kie looked at him. ''sometimes I wonder what's going inside of that thick scull of yours''. ''me too Kie, me too'', JJ replied to the girl with a sarcastic grin.

Pope was looking at JJ and Kie with jealousy in his eyes, RJ noticed that. He went closer to Pope. ''your secret's safe with me'', he whispered in the boy's ear. ''what?'', he said looking up to RJ. The oldest Routledge brother didn't say anything, he just nodded towards the Heyward boy and began to fish.

To be continued