5

12x04
Old Time Rock and Roll

Ophelia walked out of her room, greeted with the sight of an intern walking of Maggie's room, shirt not buttoned.

"Well... this is awkward." Ophelia said, crossing her arms and pursing her lips.

Amelia walked up beside Ophelia. "Well, good morning." She said flirtatioulsy. Ophelia turned to look at her, jealousy in her eyes, but thankfully Amelia didn't see.

DeLuca pulled his shirt across his chest awkwardly, and Amelia left walking into the bathroom to get a shower, leaving the two surgeons standing awkwardly in the hallway.

"I'm just gonna..." Ophelia said, gesturing to her room, before entering it, sliding against the door to sit on the floor, head in her hands.

"You said you were drunk. Can I at least ask if you used a condom?" Amelia asked as her, Maggie and Ophelia got in the car, Ophelia in the middle with the two women on either side of her.

"Shut... up." Maggie said aggresively.

"Merry, can you save me from this awkward situation, please?" Ophelia asked, leaning forward to look at Meredith, "I hate being in the middle of things, and I'm literally in the middle of them right now."

"Look, there is a jumbo box of condons under the bathroom sink. I share, they are for everyone." Amelia told Maggie.

"'Jumbo'? Seriously?" Alex asked incredulously.

"I was being optimistic." Amelia said sadly.

"Wait," Meredith said, realizing something, "That was you making all that noise last night?" She asked, turning to face Maggie, "I thought that was Amelia and-"

"Okay, that's enough talking." Ophelia cut her off. Meredith looked at her curiously, beofre turning back to Maggie.

"Well, you aren't shy. And you have a filthy mouth." She smirked.

"Okay, can we not talk about this? Please, I am begging you." Maggie said.

"So, the intern was good in bed." Amelia said, smirking. Ophelia turned to Maggie and grinned teasingly.

"Intern? What intern? Maggie, what intern?" Meredith asked, laughing.

"Alex can hear us!" She tried to reason.

"Alex doesn't care about this. Do you care, Alex?" Meredith asked. Ophelia leaned forward again and vigorously shook her head at him.

"Do I care about any of this conversation? No." He said, ignoring Ophelia.

"Did he visit lady town?" Amelia asked seriously. "Because I find if they don't go down to lady town the first time, there should be no next time."

"Going to lady town's good, especially when it's done by a lady." Ophelia said seriously.

"Amelia's right about that." Meredith put in.

"No more talking!" Maggie yelled. "If any of you says another word, I will jump out of this car while it is moving. And lady town is just as bad as lady place." She threatened.