32

(i've just made ophelia nd amelia get the same house as owen nd amelia got)

"So, this is the last viewing, and I think this one will be your favourite." Millie said, taking out a key and unlocking the door in front of them. Ophelia and Amelia were behind her, waiting for her to open the door, Amelia's arm around the Latina's waist.

The door opened, and Ophelia's jaw dropped the slightest bit when she saw the interior of the house, and a quick glance at Amelia proved that she wouldn't have to try hard to convince her that this is the one for them. 

"Go on. Explore; I need to sit down, my feet are killing me." Millie made her way over to the couches, propping her feet up on one end. She had been telling them on the way over about how they were her last job before she went on maternity leave to have her son.

Ophelia took Amelia's hand and dragged her to the nearest room, which just so happened to be a bedroom.

"I love it." They both said once the door was closed. They fell about into a fit of giggles.

"I really think this is the one." Ophelia said, looking about the room.

"Me too." Amelia said, and she cupped Ophelia's face, pulling her into a kiss. Ophelia smiled into it, and the smile stuck once she pulled away.

"I'm really happy that you asked me to move in with you." Ophelia said, wrapping her arms around Amelia's back.

"I'm really happy you said yes." Amelia replied, grabbing her waist and pulling her closer.

"Guys, I know I said explore, but I didn't mean the bed!" Millie's voice called from the living room. There was a shuffling sound, indicating that she had gotten up and was walking over to them.

"We were not doing that!" Ophelia responded, opening the bedroom door to a smirking Millie.

"I know, but there's a limited time we can be here, because there was too much traffic on the way here, so look quickly please!" She said, ushering them around the rest of the house.

(a/n: i'm too lazy to write the rest.)

Amelia and Ophelia had placed a deposit on the house, and soon after Millie rang them to tell them that the house was theirs, they just had to clear the old furniture out so that they could bring their new furniture in.

Which the couple had not bought.

In fact, they got the keys tomorrow, and had still not told Meredith or Maggie.

"Okay, how do we tell them?" Amelia asked as they prepared dinner. Well, more correctly, Ophelia prepared dinner, Amelia was just stressing on how to break the news.

"It's fine, we'll have dessert, and then we'll tell them." Ophelia said, placing the food on the plates and handing two to Amelia for her to take in, "I promise you it will be okay."

Amelia nodded, taking the plates in and setting them down in front of Maggie and Meredith, and Ophelia set her two plates in front of the empty places across from them, and her and Amelia took those seats.

They filled the silence between mouthfuls with casual chatter, talking about weird ways patients had managed to injure themselves, or what the kids had the last few days.

"So, where are you two moving to?" Meredith said, pushing away  her dessert plate. Ophelia swallowed her mouthful, although it seemed to get stuck in her throat, so Amelia spoke for her.

"What?" She asked, resting her arms on the table. 

"That's why you two offered to make dinner tonight, right? To tell us you were moving out?" Meredith guessed, taking a sip from her wine.

"Well, yes, but- how did you know?" Ophelia asked.

"I borrowed Amelia's laptop, and there was a housing site opened on it." Meredith explained, and Amelia blushed.

"If it helps, I had no clue what was happening until now." Maggie said.

"Thanks, Mags." Ophelia replied, smiling at her a little.

"So, where are you moving to?" Meredith asked again.

That was the signal for Amelia and Ophelia to gush about the house they were buying, and Meredith and Maggie offered to go furniture shopping with them tomorrow, minus the kids, to which the couple gratefully accepted.

"So, I guess this is the end of all of the sisters living together." Meredith said sadly. Maggie nodded, setting down her glass of wine, and grabbing the closest hands to her, which were Meredith's and Amelia's, and they all joined hands.

"To new beginnings." She said.

"To new beginnings!" They all said, clinking their glasses together, Amelia's filled with water.

--------

762 words 

ofc meredith knew before they told her what else would happen