28

12x20
Trigger Happy

"Oh, we're all in the bathroom today." Ophelia noted as she walked into the bathroom, where practically the whole house was.

"Someone crawled into bed with me last night." Maggie was just finishing saying.

"Whose crawling into whose bed? Is DeLuca here?" Amelia asked as she walked in, Ellis on her hip. Ophelia gasped and smiled, taking her niece from her girlfriend.

"Definitely not." Maggie replied, putting on Bailey's shoes.

"It's the wrong foot." He said, holding up his foot for her to see. Ophelia snorted at her mistake, before going back to pulling faces at Ellis to make her laugh. Maggie made a little 'ah!' sound, before putting the shoe on the correct foot.

"You know, we're becoming like cat ladies, and the children are our cats." Meredith noted, coffee cup in her hand.

"Why did you bring your coffee to the bathroom, that's so unsanitary." Ophelia said, wrinkling her nose.

"I'm not a cat lady just because I stopped having-"

"Read the room." Meredith warned, gesturing to the children in the bathroom with them.

"S-E-X with DeLuca." Maggie finished.

"Mommy?" Zola said quietly, looking up at her mom.

"Yes?"

"Why did Aunt Maggie stop having S-E-X with DeLuca?"

There was a beat of silence in the room as Meredith tried to think of an answer, in which Ophelia passed Ellis back to Amelia, greeting her girlfriend with a quick kiss on the lips.

"Because, he couldn't handle that she was his B-O-S-S. Do not ever date a man who can't handle your P-O-W-E-R." Meredith finally said, and Zola smiled up at her, before turning back to the sink.

"They just pick up everything." Amelia said as she left the room, Ellis on her hip and Ophelia following.

"Hey, Zozo can spell, Bailey can't, of course she was going to ask that question." Ophelia said, defending her niece.

"Oh, we have that showing later, you know for that house I showed you yesterday?" Amelia reminded her.

"Oh, yes! I loved that one. It was so cute." Ophelia said, buckling Ellis into her car seat.

"What are you two talking about?" Meredith asked from the front.

"Nothing!" They both said in unison.

The couple hadn't told Meredith that they were looking for places to live, because they felt as though Meredith needed help with the kids, and they also didn't want to leave Maggie alone in that house with a bunch of children and a very stressed Meredith.

So, no, they were not going to tell her until they were about to move out.

--------

Ophelia's phone beeped, and she pulled it out to see a message from Stephanie.

A very dirty message.