7

12x06
The Me Nobody Knows

In the car the next morning, the four women were sitting in the car, but there was a tension between Amelia and Meredith, which made Maggie feel uncomfortable, but Ophelia didn't even know that there was an argument.

"So, uh, DeLuca and I are basically not talking." Maggie said, trying to diffuse the awkward tension, "Just like you two. Only different. Obviously." She inhaled sharply.

"Wait, Mer and Lia are arguing?" Ophelia asked innocently from the back, confused.

"Yeah, I mean, we say "hi", but, uh, there's no talking." Maggie said, ignoring Ophelia's question, "I mean, even after the amazing sex. Once you've had that, you would think it would be easier to have a conversation." Meredith gave Maggie a look, and she was quiet for a few seconds, before she continued speaking.

"So... that woman starts today, the resident from Dillard. Do you wanna talk about that? 'Cause you should." She didn't get any response from the two women, and Ophelia sat quietly, hoping it would all end soon. "It doesn't burn when I pee anymore." She informed them.

"Mags, have you ever heard of TMI?" Ophelia asked.

--------

Ophelia walked out of the ER, Cross following at her heels, to witness a man pull up amd park his car right in front of the doors.

"Uh, sir... Sir, you can't park there." Cross said, walking up to the man.

"Oh, no, I'm not parking, I'm just stopping for a sec." The man said. He had an accent, which sounded like a mix of many other accents.

"No, this is for patients only." Cross continued.

"Yeah, yeah, I got a patient. No worries." The man said.

"Did this bitch really just say 'no worries'?" Ophelia asked Cross, who nodded.

The man opened the door to reveal a little boy with a cloth covering his hands. He reached acros and undid his seatbelt, before saying something to him, to which the boy nodded eagerly.

Ophelia watched, confused, as the man led the little boy inside.

--------

"Someone page Grey, I have a patient complaining of abdominal pain! And someone get an intern of here!" Ophelia shouted. DeLuca ran over, paging Meredith on his way over. Ophelia handed him the patient's chart, and he began to read over it.

Soon enough, Meredith pulled back the curtain. "Robert Matthews, 30s, feel down two flights of stairs. Possible LOC. He's been complaining of abdominal pain." Andrew presented.

"I can arrange for a head CT or page neuro?" Penny offered. Ophelia looked up sharply, not noticing her having been there.

"All I need is an ultrasound." Meresith replied coldly. Penny handed her the gel, and Meredith began to put it on his stomach, when the patient shot up from the bed.

"No!" He cried. Ophelia winced at his loud volume, stepping back slightly.

"Woah, woah, calm down." Andrew said, gently pushing Robert back onto the bed.

"No, I... I have to go!" He said.

"Robert, I know this is a new environmetn for you, but we're here to help you, OK?" Ophelia said, trying to reassure him. Robert kept trying to get off the bed, so Meredith and Penny pushed him back on the bed.