13

12x11
Unbreak My Heart

(this is jackson an aprils episode so you get amelia and oph today ;) )

Ana portrayed by Ariana Greenblatt.

Alejandro portrayed by Gustavo Escobar.

Amelia had asked Ophelia the question. The very important question that would change their relationship.

Amelia Shepherd had asked Ophelia Lopez to be her girlfriend.

It wasn't a big gesture, just one night after they had gone out to dinner, which was their third date, and it seemed the appropriate time as Amelia had just dropped Ophelia home. Ophelai had, of course, said yes, gave Amelia a kiss, and went inside.

They had both agreed it would be best to not tell Meredith.

The two were now at work in the hospital, Ophelia standing at the ER nurse's station filling out charts, and Amelia having just finished a consult, which was all clear, just a minor concussion.

Amelia walked up to the Latina, looking at her desperately. "Fee, please." She begged, her eyes wide and pleading.

"Lia, I've told you, I'm not going to make out with you in an on-call room," Ophelia said, laughing slightly and shaking her head, "I don't want the chief to walk in on us, or worse, Meredith."

Amelia sighed, before looking around her to make sure no one was looking, and then placing her hands on Ophelia's hips, spinning her round and pushing her away from the nurse's station.

Ophelia, of course, protested the whole way. Amelia pushed open the door to the closest on-call room, leading her girlfriend into it, pushing her back against the door.

Their lips met in a frenzied kiss, and Ophelia hummed in protest, pulling away. "Amelia, we can't-" She tried to say, but she cut herself off by inhaling sharply as Amelia attached her lips to her neck, sucking harshly as she pulled off her girlfriend's lab coat, discarding it somewhere on the floor.

"Please, Fee, I need you." She whispered in her ear, her hand reaching back to lock the door, "Now no one can walk in."

Ophelia gave in, pulling Amelia's head back up to bring their lips back together, the neurosurgeon lifting the trauma surgeon up by her thighs.

The tongues battled, Amelia winning, obviously, and she walked backwards towards the bed, falling backwards and flipping over so she straddled Ophelia.

Her hands slipped under her shirt, sliding upwards to cup her girlfriend's breasts, Ophelia letting out a whimper as she nipped on her neck.

Amelia pulled off Ophelia's scrub top, throwing it on top of her abandoned lab coat, Ophelia repeating the action to her, and just as Amelia reached to unclip the Latina's bra, Ophelia's pager went off.

Ophelia pressed a light kiss to a very disappointed Amelia's lips, before sitting up and reaching for her pager, checking the notification.

"It's from the ER, some kids asking to see me?" Ophelia said questioningly, Amelia pressing light kisses to her neck.

"Do you have to go?" Amelia whined.

"Yeah, sorry, Lia." Ophelia apologised, turning to face her pouting girlfriend, before reaching forward to grab her scrub top and pulling it on, doing the same with her lab coat.

"Your hair-" Amelia said, reaching forward to fix her girlfriend's ruffled hair.

"Thanks, I'll see you later, yeah?" Ophelia said, placing her hand on Amelia's thigh and rubbing it gently.