✨ ALL YOUR LIES ✨

WHAT TO EXPECT

Lies, a lot of big and small lies!

All Rémy Miller, has ever known are lies until someone is able to give him the life changing truth he has been wanting to hear for far too long. When at college his path unexpectedly collides with feisty freshman Céline Martin, the captain of the ice hockey team will have show her he's more than his reputation and past mistakes. One thing is sure, Rémy doesn't play by the book, and Céline throws it right back at him. It's a collision bound to happen, and in the middle of it, the long awaited truth. Multiple truths. 

CHARACTERS

REMY MILLER

REMY MILLER

Although he puts a lot of pressure on himself to follow in his brother's footsteps at the NHL, Rémy Miller is enjoying his time at Harvard to the fullest. With his friends and with the many female encounters that can't resist his panty-dropping smile.

Rémy miller doesn't play by the book, and his game is sharp, on and off the ice. When a girl with an attitude gives him some dull edges instead, he's contemplating whether or not being in her presence is such a good idea.

He doesn't know his biggest secret will forever change his life.

Also known as: Mills, Rém.

Lies: I don't give a fuck about what people think of me, I care what you think of me even less.

CELINE MARTIN

CELINE MARTIN

She's your Canadian-French college freshman who tries to live up to high expectations. From being a rich and spoiled high school girl to now trying to be her own person without the influence of other's she's struggling to find her place. She's het own worst nightmare as she's even tougher on herself than everyone else around. She lost many friends, moving abroad, but some things she couldn't get rid of: her sharp tongue, impulsivity, and passion for true crime.