✨ Lie nr. 2

Lies:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Lies:

I wish I could avoid him for the rest of my academic career

"I cannot believe that conceited asshole!" I grit trough my teeth while I punch it out against the punching bag in the empty boxing gym. Even though I'm wearing gloves and wraps I know for a fact my knuckles are glow in the dark red and will be so purple tomorrow. I vividly imagine Rémy Miller's smug face as I continue to kick and punch. Well, I imagine his face on the punching bag. My roommate was still in tears and sobs when I got back from trying to threaten that douche into guilt. It's not like Heather and I are friends, we're kind of got stuck with each other because they ran out of single dorm rooms, and I would rather burn all my clothes and walk around naked than join a sorority. Back to Heather, in fact, I don't like her at all, and the feeling is mutual, but if there's one thing, I'm extremely allergic to, it's injustice. And Rémy Miller definitely did my roommate wrong. 

I don't know if it worked, but he sure as hell didn't know what to say.

He's such a fucking ass!

I punch.

He's a fucking selfish bastard!

I kick.

He's nobody!

I hate guys like him!

I punch a double even harder than before and I'm completely out of breath as sweat prickles down my skin.

Then why is that nobody getting under your skin, huh? If you hate him so much?

Because that charming smirk made your stomach flutter, isn't that so? Because you liked the way his eyes lit up with desire when they undressed you layer by layer.

No, for a matter of fact, you loved it.

I keep telling myself naked truths as I disappear into my own head again.

"Fuck you!" I punch my conscious in the face while hitting the bag one last time.

"Fuck him!" I yell while the thought of him and his smug smirk clouds my judgement.

For god sake, The red flags are fading to a pink hue in my head.

Rosy pink.

Like his plump lips. 

Shit.

"Jesus Céce. Keep the place in once piece." I hear Elijah laugh from the other side of the room and it makes me stop my raging punches. I smile bright when he strides towards me in his own confident manner, in shorts and a black sleeveless T-shirt. His muscles are perfectly displayed, and I can't stop staring. I will admit to it now, I always had a crush on Elijah Wren. His name alone sounds like wild hot sleepover and so does the rest of him, which is covered in ink. Dark features, smoldering dark green eyes, the perfect definition of tall dark and handsome.