✨ Lie nr. 31

Lies:

Lies:

You're all talk

Oh and what a beautiful storm she is...

Dangerous,

Deadly,

She's blowing...

Well, that's what she wants to do but I know for a fact the second her lips touch me I'm going to explode. After giving her a moment, the kissing and making out all started from scratch, only this time it was wilder, raw, impatient. My lips had buried themselves into her neck, sucking her skin while my hands fidgeted with the zipper on her dress.

Easy.

A lot faster than buttons.

The dress was lying somewhere on the floor next to her heels, and now she was giving me a show, standing between my legs and taking off that tiny thong. She let me admire her while I sat back, my gaze traveling over her hard nipples that I couldn't wait to swipe my tongue over, to her gorgeous hips taunting to be pinned underneath me. But she had other plans as she started to unbuckle my belt. I helped her to pull down my pants and boxers but when she gathered her hair in a ponytail with the elastic on her wrist, I had to intervene.

Céline on her knees for me, I never thought I'd say no to that.

But I did.

Stupid boy.

"Pretty," I shake while grabbing both her wrists before she has the chance to grab my dick and put it in her mouth. "If you want this to last two seconds, go ahead." I tease her with a smirk, while letting go of her wrists. "It's up to you, how much of it do you want for yourself? You decide."

She looks up at me, biting her lip and I almost come right then and there. "All of it." She says with glowing confidence while getting back up and slamming her lips into mine. My hand disappears to the back of her head to keep her in place, pulling softly at her roots, while my other hand pulls the elastic from her hair. I love it when she wears it loose. I love how it smells and how it tassels so perfectly around my fingers.

"There's a condom under the pillow." She smirks into a heated kiss, our breaths fighting for dominance. "Preparation is key, right."

Adorable.

So fucking adorable.

"Nothing can prepare you for what's coming baby girl." I chuckle but she takes it as a warning and a challenge, kissing me harder and deeper as she nudges me to lay down on the bed, instantly crawling on top of me.

Her teeth sink into my bottom lip, dragging it until I moan. "You're all talk Rém."

I laugh, and then look at the flicker in her eyes. She is taunting me, testing. "Are you sure you want it? All of it." I cock a brow while I'm bucking my hips off the matrass, letting her feel exactly how much all of it is and it instantly silences her. "Is that a yes?" I do it again and this time she sits up and my dick twitches at the sight. Her hands are on my chest as she starts to rub herself on me, slowly, like the best fucking torture there is. Now both of us are moving, unable to stop and I can feel her entrance is just inches away from swallowing my dick as we're testing, inch by inch, so dangerously close to going bare.