✨ Lie nr. 34

Lies:

Lies:

I'm clean

That never happened

...

Living with Céline is everything.

And more.

The mornings are filled with cuddles.

The nights are filled with cuddles.

And every chance we get the days and nights are filled with a hint of dick too.

The monster can't keep her hands to herself, and I'm not quoting Nessie here.

Rhett and Brooks have officially adopted Céline as their best friend in law and I can't hear the word BFIL anymore. And no, no, they don't spell it every letter for letter. Nah, B-FIL it is, like she's a free refill at a movie theatre.

I hate it.

But I love how much they care.

I just hate they try to snatch her away from me. Rhett hauls her into his room to work on their secret project and Brooks has been using her as an accomplice to win over Cameron.

But I'm not jealous.

I'm not jealous.

I'm not jealous.

I try to tell myself but deep down I don't like to share what's mine.

Neither with my teammates. Definitely not with my teammates, but they can't help but tease me whenever we run into Céline and Stella before or after our practices when they get the ice or at my last game. The amount of slander I received from these dicks with sticks is just unheard of.

It just went a little like this...

"Dude, you girl is so fucking hot, she's going to melt the ice under our feet." Evidence number one. She is though. Trudovski, I agree.

"Bro, can you not bring your girl to our games anymore. Her pretty face is distracting me. Though tell her when she dumps you I'm on for something casual." I almost punched Beardy in the face for that one if I hadn't hurt my wrist during that hard game.

"Hey Mills, where'd you find that one? It's not legal to have someone like her in the stands? I think she might be blinding the refs."

Good, so they don't see your bad skating or illegal cross checks.

"Miller bud got himself free post game blowies whenever the fuck he wants." Again, Dyl isn't wrong. I do, but never without something in return for her, because she has to sit in a freezer and watch me, I think it's only fair I warm her back up a little.

Then Chrissy hit me with this one. "Rém Rém, I think that defense guy from the other team blew kisses to ya girl." Nah he did not. He would have been dead if he had.