✨ Lie nr. 10

Lies:

Lies:

She's just an annoying little freshman

I'm wrecked.

Physically and messed up in the head.

And for fuck's sake! If I hear her laugh one more time at one of Rhett's silly jokes, I'm going to pounce my head into a randomly chosen wall.

He's not that funny.   

It has been another hour and I still haven't left my room because I'm avoiding her like a global pandemic. I do not want her jealous little boyfriend to sneak up on me and break my fucking back for coming near her. He would be fully capable, and I'm not ready to sign off on my future career over her.

She's just an annoying little freshman.

With a very cute face.

Fuck.

I can't hear her talking to Rhett anymore, so I assume she went home. Now I can finally come out of my room and take another shower. I already had one at the rink because I needed to cool off for getting send into the locker room, rinsing off the blood was just a nice plus. After, I got some stitches to my brow, my nose and lip were cut but it wasn't that deep. What is deep though is my hatred for that defenseman. He's crazy for hitting me with his stick like that, so I had a good reason to go absolutely batshit on him, taking that ten-minute misconduct with a fucking smirk.

Just wearing a pair of freshly washed sweats, I sneak out of my room and cross the hallway, in the corner of my eye I can spot Rhett by himself in the living room.

Somehow the fact she already left disappoints me. I couldn't take my eyes off her from the second I got home. She looked cute and relaxed for once. Her hair was tied into a messy ponytail and a cream-colored hoodie hugged her like a warm blanket. Her lips were glossy, her cheeks beautifully flushed, and I would be lying if I said my chest didn't feel tight when her gorgeous eyes scanned every detail on my face.

I wish I could get that perfect image of her out of my head. But it's not that easy because apparently, she's everywhere.

In my thoughts.

In my apartment.

And in my fucking bathroom too! As soon as I open the door, I hear a girl squeal. I'm caught off guard, but I walk into the bathroom regardless. "My God! Don't you know how to knock!" She looks startled and I can feel small water droplets bounce into my chest as she's dramatically waving her hands.

I'm lucky she was just washing her hands.

Anything else, well that would have been awkward.

"Can't you just lock the door?" I shrug while I invade her space and take a step towards her. I shouldn't, but this girl is like a fucking magnet.

Rémy run, it's not too late yet.