✨ Lie nr. 13

Lies:

Lies:

He fucked me so much better

No, I don't

Shoes on, jacket on.

Hockey rat as a personal bodyguard.

Check.

Stick to the plan.

Or don't stick to the plan.

Matter of fact the plan failed before it could start.

"Rémy walk away." I tell him as soon as my sight sets on Eli sitting on the floor against my door. I gave him a wary look, but something tells be he's not going to do whatever I tell him, especially not since Eli staggers to his feet at the sight of us.

"Not a chance." Rémy mutters and he grabs my hand, leading the way to a collision with that other trouble ridden boy at the other end of the hallway.

I tug at his hand, trying to stop a disaster from happening. "Rém, please." I beg, my voice strained. "He's going to hurt you."

He turns around and I nearly crash into his shoulder. "He can try, but I won't let him hurt you." He peers down at me while squeezing my hand.

"It's not me I'm worried about!" I grit through my teeth, irritated he's even more stubborn than I am.

"What the fuck is he doing here with you!" Eli's voice suddenly sounds too close, because it is. He's standing behind Rémy and he looks like he's about to commit murder. "I was right wasn't I." He huffs as he pushes past Rémy and forces our hands to let go. "Really Céline, him?" He gestures towards a visibly stoic Rémy, but I can tell he's about to lose it.

"What are you still doing here?" I angerly step towards Eli.

"Oh I don't know!" He throws his hands and I have never seen him this upset. "Maybe I'm trying to figure out why you're ignoring me or why you blocked my fucking number?"

"I told you! You lied to me!" I can't control myself anymore and shove my hands at his chest. My brewing anger suddenly explodes right in my face. "I asked you multiple times if anything happened at that party, because I didn't remember!" I shrug. "You said no! You lied and you continued to fucking lie to me, I even fucking slept with you!" I shove him again, but he's not letting me move him around. I could just as well shove a wall at this point. "You could have told me we kissed at the party, but you chose to lie! I thought we were friends, but friends don't lie Eli!"

At the end of my charade Eli rolls his eyes and I don't know what hurts more, the way they roll or the way they look at me next. "Oh, come on, don't act like a five-year-old Céline. It was just a kiss." My jaw drops.

"You fucking-!" I clench my teeth because I can't even come up with a word that fits this guy and his actions. I don't think I even recognize him right now. I take a deep breath and step into his personal space. "Let me guess," I bite. "It was just a silly little date, just sex too, right?"