✨ Lie nr. 25

Lies:

Lies:

I rather not have Rhett hear

I can't remember ever waking up with a smile on my face, but today is the fucking day.

There's something about getting the best blowjob of your life that really affects the way you sleep.

I haven't slept this deep and sound in the longest time, but maybe that blowjob itself has nothing to do with it and it's all because of her and the fact she slept in my arms all night.

Probably the latter.

There's no way now she's not going to be in my thoughts, twentyfourseven.

I'm slowly waking up and last night events still play like a movie through my head and the smell of her perfume is all over me. I'm lathered in Céline, and I love it. I'm also very pleased she didn't sneak out in the middle of the night, even though we are in her room. I would have been hurt though if she had, but she didn't and I'm more than happy about that.

She's breathing softly into my skin as her entire face is buried into my chest, both of us fully naked and our legs entangled with each other. I didn't even have to beg her to sleep naked with me, as we were both so beat, we couldn't even bother to fish our clothes from the floor.

I'm not mad about it.  

My fingers are softly brushing through her hair and I'm aware of every single butterfly flapping its wings inside my stomach. It's happening, it has been happening since I first saw her and Brooks was right, I am in love with her.

I fell.

Hard.

I also think I fell first.  

She's not a morning person, I noticed that one time when we woke up on the couch together. She has a hard time waking up, and I guess that wearing her out last night really did put her in a comatose sleep. I'm not, in fact I'm wide awake, because I don't want to miss one second of her morning scowl.

My lips tug into a smirk when she starts to hum into my chest, whirring her way out of waking up, my fingers still slipping through her hair and playing with the ends of it. Smiling I grab a strand and tickle her nose with it, instantly earning another whimper. "I'm so tired." She moans, while she rolls her entire body into mine, her thigh disappearing between mine. "I want to stay like this forever Rémy, don't wake me up." She whines more as soon as I continue to feather her nose with the strand of hair, and I'm smiling, I'm so fucking smiling. "Stoooop, you are killing meeeee!"

A soft chuckle leaves my chest when she scrunches her nose and plasters herself into my embrace even more and I seize all efforts to annoy her. "You're definitely a snooze princess." I mutter a laugh.