✨ Lie nr. 5

Lies:

Lies:

I hate you too

I really hope you won't remember any of this tomorrow

I have no idea where this girl comes from, but she can drink, slapping shot after shot. Doesn't mean she can tolerate them though.

"I hate you." She yells at me and it's endearing how she slurs her words and sloppily pushes her finger into my chest more than once.

"Yeah yeah, I hate you too! You're insufferable, and whiny and you won't remember this tomorrow so I can even call you whatever I want." I tell her with the biggest smirk on my face while she's dancing and holding onto me like a koala, getting way too cozy with someone she supposedly hates. I want to tell her she's hot, stunning, that I like her angry little glare, but I won't take the risk that she might remember anyway.

I know what this looks like. To anyone it would look like I'm getting her drunk to drive her home and take advantage of her. Classic asshole move. I have a lot of those moves, but I never used this one before, and I certainly never will. That's too assholy for this asshole.

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

I'm letting her get drunk on her own account because she wants to, and then I just hope she's drunk enough to let me convince her not to walk home. I'm pretty sure she's two shots away from crawling. So, we're on track. Kind of. Also, the fact she hasn't stabbed me to death with another speech is comforting.

She's warming up to me.

I also kind of ditched Rhett and have been avoiding him, because if he saw me with her like this, he would turn green.

I know a crush when I see one.

But to be fair he would not be able to handle this one. He's deranged if he thinks so.

"I want another shot." She puts her index finger up in the air and points towards the kitchen. "I'm gonna go get one."

"No you're not. The only drink you're getting is some water. Or soda at best." I have to admit, when I agreed to letting her get drunk, I didn't think she would down this much alcohol in such a short amount of time. For the last hour she has been taking on every shot like a post stamp collector, and to be fair it's getting kind of dangerous. And yes, I do feel concerned over a girl I just met. That might even worry me more.

She turns to me and wobbles on her feet, a big childlike pout on her face. "Please?" She pouts more and more until her eyes start to water and it's the saddest look anyone has ever given me.

"Oh my god, are you about to cry?" I frown at her, and she nods, already sniffing. She's definitely an emotional drunk. I'm a horny drunk, which is why after that first beer and my encounter with her I stuck to water. I didn't want to risk it, I would also never drive drunk. My mom used to all the time with me in the backseat and it was terrifying. "Jesus." I shake my head, a soft smile painting my lips while and I gently grab her face. "Please, don't be the second girl today to cry in my presence." I laugh it off and it clearly works. She's relaxing, letting her cheek melt into my hand while she softly flutters her eyes shut.