✨ Lie nr. 4

Lies:

Lies:

Just a little bit

I'm gonna go make a little pitstop

This Greek party sucks.

Hard.

Not just because the drinks are hardly cold and the beer tastes like absolute shit, but because she is here... and she's making it very hard on me tonight. Not only does she look absolutely stunning, but she's also accompanied by a guy who looks like trouble.

Far more trouble than I am.

And that's a special achievement.

When I said she's making it hard on me, I also meant she's making me hard.

Again.

Somehow watching her flirt with her date while she continues to seek eye contact with me does things to me, I can't describe. It's wrong, it's sneaky, it's so so hot.

"I can't believe I let you drag me to this disaster of a party." I mutter at Rhett while we both are on edge by Céline's presence and annoyed by the dude attached to her every move.

"I can't believe she's letting this guy be all over her, while keeping her distance from me during our project work." He sounds way to disappointed about this.

A chuckle involuntary leaves me. "I'm sorry, but if she's into that, you're definitely not her type." I cock a brow at him and his face falls. "Poor you. You're just too rich. Your preppy polished face won't ever come close to that look." I nod towards the guy she's with. He's tall, tattooed and I almost want to vomit instead of saying handsome, but you can't walk around the fact he is and girls probably love the thought of a bad boy they can fix.

"However, this preppy rich face fucks like a bad boy." 

"That joke is beneath you." I snort while giving him a side eye.

"Not joking." He shakes his head, and he probably isn't, girls line up for this guy, and it's not just for his face, I'm sure. It must be for something. "Watch," He nods towards the honey blond whose date left her on the counter by herself. Stupid boy. Both Rhett for walking over to her and her date for leaving her alone. My gaze shortly collides with her and what a fucking collision it is. It strikes me where it hurts. What also hurts right now is Rhett's ego as he needs to do a one eighty the second her date returns to join her.

"I watched. It was horrible." I tell him the when he's next to me again and he gives me his most stoic expression. "He's up to something." I shake my head while I watch mister bad boy put her legs around his waist and I didn't even realize until now that his actions made me frow. I frown even more the second she looks over his shoulder and her angry glare strikes for a second time, this time twice as powerful and mean.