✨ Lie nr. 32

Lies:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Lies:

She definitely would

just an insufferable girl he's wasting his time on

A soft glow peers through the curtains and Rémy's soft breaths are hot against my skin. Waking up with a naked hockey player's leg on you, pinning you down to the bed, isn't that every girl's dream? It certainly is mine, one that became reality this morning. His arms are wrapped tightly around my waist, his face buried into my neck, small breaths humming a morning melody I could easily get used to.

Usually, I'm the one who can't seem to wake up in the morning, this time it's Rémy who's completely beat from last night events. I was completely worn out too, but sleeping in the comfort of his body, is only doing great things to the quality my sleep.

I just feel so safe around him.

That, and I have breakfast with my family.

I stretch and yawn, feeling a pleasant soreness in my muscles—a fun reminder of last night. "Rém, I need to get dressed." I whisper into his hair, his soft strands tickling my lips.

Rémy's messy brown hair falls gently across his forehead, and a soft smile graces his lips. He shakes, obviously awake but enjoying the morning cuddles a little too much. "You don't need clothes." He mutters into my skin while his hand stretches across my bare stomach, pulling me into his morning wood.

"Mmh." I hum lightly, an instant smile on my face. "Just sleep Rém." A chuckle falls from my mouth before I sneak out of Rémy's arms. Let me tell you, that boy is like a snake, wrapped tightly around me and it takes some super human strength to get out of his grasp. Much to his dismay because he's groaning for me to lay back down, his hand dramatically patting the sheets. I can't help but admire the way the sunlight dances on his features, highlighting the contours of his handsome face, a two-day shadow gracing his jaw. The room's a bit of a mess—clothes everywhere, and I can't help but smirk at it.

The bathroom tiles are cold against my feet, and when I'm met with the mirror, I'm left speechless.

Oh Shit!

"Rémy!!!" I yell, my eyes wide as I look at the marks in my neck. Hickeys everywhere! My neck is a purple painted canvas. I can't help but laugh at the sheer audacity of the situation. Rémy certainly left his mark, quite literally and I can almost do a game of connect-the-dots. "Rémy!" I scream again and he comes running into the bathroom, sliding across the floor with a sheet wrapped around his waist.

"What's wrong? Babe? Are you okay?" he asks, scanning the room, expecting an emergency.

Well it is!

"You fucking leach!" I turn to him, a mischievous grin playing on my lips, pointing to my neck and both of us burst out laughing.