✨ Lie nr. 3

Lies:

Lies:

Oh well, I could care less

Friends don't fuck

"Remind me again why we are here?" I mutter when I try to get through the crowd. They're wild animals compared to the party scene back home, and definitely not your high school party anymore. There's a lot of drunk people, and way too many guys on testosterone trying to undress me with their eyes only. I'm not a prude, and I'm definitely not dressed as one, but I do still look like I'm wearing too many clothes when I'm watching the group of sorority girls I just passed. Didn't know fishnet pants and thongs were a must to fit into this scene. I'm more of a dress kind of girl, where my ass cheeks are safe.

"Anger issues." Eli laughs while he turns around and stops in his tracks. He hasn't stopped checking me out ever since he picked me up from my dorm, I guess he likes silk dresses as much as I do. Maybe I should wear this shit every day just for the sake of him looking at me like that. "Having fun." He shrugs while his voice barely towers over all the noise. He finally smirks while his hands disappear into my neck, and he brings my face closer to his. "I'll make you forget that asshole. I promise." He smirks and before I know it his lips find my cheek.

Do friends kiss each other on the cheek like this?

"Mission accomplished." I smile, once his lips tear away from my skin. "Mr. asshole who?" That tiny kiss has even made me forget my own name... "We can go home now."

Eli instantly laughs, because he knows I'm not very into this whole party scene. I used to though, back home I would show up to any party alongside my friends, well friends, I realized pretty quickly after moving here, they weren't really friends when they started to ignore my calls and a few even unfollowed me on Instagram.

Instagram of all places.

Oh well, I could care less.

Starting over at Harvard was definitely a time to start saying no to parties more often, because one I really needed to study, and two whenever I party, I party hard.

Things usually go wrong for me if I do.

Fast.

"Come on Cé." Eli pleads with me and the pout on his face is kind of convincing. "We won't stay too long," His dimples smile at me and I'm swooning at the adorable and pleading look on his face. And yeah, his hands are doing their thing again, when they softly graze the silk on my dress and I'm shivering all over. "This will get you in the mood." His smirk tells me exactly what he's planning, and that's to dance.

"No. No. Nope." I shake at him and mope, but how on earth could I say no to that grin, and to that hand he's sticking out for me to take. "This isn't music to dance to. It's noise." My laugh doesn't sway him very much and before I can pout some more, he's already dragging me into the middle of the room where some other people seem to have found a way to dance to this shity music. E twirls me around and in a daze my hands fly around his neck, and his disappear into the hollow of my back. Just like that we're dancing too.