✨ Lie nr. 35

Lies:

Lies:

Not at all

"Well, you're in trouble now." I chuckle into Céline's neck while I begin to unbutton her shirt, my hands reaching from behind. She's sitting in my lap, grinding her ass into my lap.

Studying, the art I call mathematics is what got us in this position.

Obviously.

She throws her head back against my shoulder as soon as all the buttons are gone, my fingertips instantly sliding along the lace of her bra.

One would think, it's the pressure on my lap that's driving me insane. It's not. It contributes to it, yes. But it's her little sighs and panting sounds that have me wondering how wet she is.

My fingers trail inside the cup and meet her nipple, softly stroking it and more sighs are my reward.

"Such a good girl." I feather her neck with my mouth, swiping my lips across her skin.

She's rocking her hips back and forth and the pressure feels incredible, the way her skirt is riding up with each stroke, just leaving enough to my imagination to create a world only revolving around her.

Books and markers are scattered across my desk, but if it was up to her, she'd be too. So, she tells me. "I could be a bad girl and bend over on that desk for you." She moans while her hair tickles my jaw and cheek.

My arm wraps around her waist pulling her completely into my bare chest while one of my hands is still buried into her bra "I don't doubt you would, but I want to see your pretty face." I tell her, instantly kissing her neck again, trying not to leave a mark after I went all leach on her after the wedding. "Turn around babe." She shakes, laughing, giggling. I shake my head in response, losing my tongue in the corner of my mouth while my hands settle firmly on her waist. "I said, turn around." I chuckle, before playfully pushing her off my lap, only to pull her back on it, facing me, straddling me properly. She throws me a cheeky smirk first, then her lips smash into mine. The grinding was intense before, it is even more so now, yet I don't want to ruin another pair of tights. However, I can't help but push her down onto my lap, and when she moans into our kiss my head falls back with a moan of my own.

"Can't handle me now?" She makes that gracious sound again, deliberately, into my mouth, while her hands sneak up to cup my neck and face.

I bite my lip while my hands grab a fistful of her skirt. "Can't handle not being inside you?"

"Uhuh?" She half says half whimpers as she feels my dick throb between her legs.

"Guilty." I take a deep breath as I pull her into my chest and my lips silence her incoming words. "I can't get enough of you,"

Not a single lie spoken...

"If you want to fuck me." She kisses me back, passionately and wanting until her lips find my ear. "Just fuck me then." She whispers and then she continues to grind, Every movement planned and exaggerated.

ALL YOUR LIESOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara