✨ Lie nr. 14

Lies:

Lies:

I crushed this stuff way back in second grade

I can handle her

I'm buried deep into Céline's math book when she comes back from taking a shower. I jerk my gaze away from the pages and my breath stokes the second it lands on her. Every damn time, she makes me forget how to breathe, to a fault. Her gorgeous hair is still damp as it clings to her shoulders. She's wearing the tiniest black silk shorts and a loose tee. Fuck me for noticing she's wearing nothing underneath. A smirk tugs at my lips and I can't help but to chuckle when she walks over. "Casual looks good on you." I mumble as I watch her grab a chair from the other desk, I suppose that's Heathers.

She sits down next to me. "So does a textbook on you." She nervously drags her lip between her teeth, and it has me adjusting myself in my seat.

I sit up straight and nod for her to come closer. "Are you ready for Basic Math 101?"

"Basic?" She frowns heavily. "You call that basic?"

"Pretty, I crushed this stuff way back in second grade." I tease her and I get exactly what I want from her. A hard shove, but I'll take anything that involves her touching me.

"Second grade, is that where your mental capacity is stuck at?" She growls as she leans back, arms crossed.

Oh, she's pissed.

"Little respect for your professor babe." I tease and that last word gets her visibly weak, her mouth slightly parting and her eyes suddenly hooded.

She swallows and then leans in, her arms folded over the desk. "Any professor calling his students babe, should not be allowed to teach. Do you want me to fire you?"

I stare at her. "Are you sure you'll pass without my help?" She gawks at me. "So, are you going to do exactly as I say?" I turn on my chair and I lean in closer to her face. "Or are you going to be a pain in the ass, babe."

She presses her lips as she takes a deep breath, however I can't stop staring at her mouth, her lips, her eyes her everything.

"Are you going to stop looking at me like that?"

"Like what?" I instantly bounce back.

"Like you're about to break the rules, professor." Her words send chills through my spine and all this tingly stuff isn't good for my self-control. Her calling me professor isn't helping either. On the contrary, this desk is looking like a great place to do other stuff than just tutoring her.

I'm on edge, I'm bothered, I'm turned on just by her words.

I grind my teeth and push away the sudden need to claim her mouth. "Chapter eleven." I mutter and direct my gaze towards the book and the next hour is filled with me explaining her everything her real professor failed to elaborate on during class, which is a lot according to the confused frown she wears on her face.