1

| guess we gon get straight to it|

kaysia (18)

"drop the roof and let the smoke clear

"drop the roof and let the smoke clear. i got diamonds doin tootsie slides in both ears," i sang as i did my makeup at my vanity. as i was putting my lip gloss on a random ass number facetimed me.

'my shit stay on dnd so who done called me twice,' i thought picking up the call facing it to the ceiling.

"BITCHHH YOU WONT BELIEVE HOW GOOD HA SHIT WAS," a girl said from the other side of the phone.

"uh hello," i said confused as she turned her camera on.

"damn you're cute as shit," I said out loud by accident

"thanks but wait you aint yonna who is you," the girl said.

"bitch you called me," I said hangin up.

*ring ring*

"i know this bitch ain't callin me back after havin the wrong number," i mumbled as I picked up the phone.

"fuck do you want," i asked her this time with my camera on so she could see me roll my eyes.

"chill lil ma what yo name is," she asked me as i cringed.

"you sound like a nigga stop," i said as i stale faced her.

"how you gon get the wrong number and ask my name? tell me yours first," I said rolling my eyes.

"rd rd my fault, my name is kamari," she said waiting for a response.

"fuck you waitin for?" i asked tilting my head a bit.

"ya name nigga," kamari said stale facing me.

"kaysia" i mumbled, "where yo ass be at kamari?"

"shit i be here an there but i'm in baltimore right nie,"she said, "how about you?"

"nah for real tho same, new friends," I asked.

"yeaa definitely matter fact you tryna link down the inner harbor," kamari asked.

"damn you movin a bit too fast, but how else we gon get to know eachother, sure," I said.

"bet be there in 20 minutes," she said
hanging up.

——————-
*at the inner harbor*
Kamari (19) POV

I just got here and i'm sitting onna bench waiting for her. i was thinking this bitch better not stand me up but before i could finish my thought i saw her walking towards me.

"damn she look better in real life," i thought to myself.

"hey ma," i called out to her and she walked over rollin her eyes.

i love that lil attitude-

"hi kamari," she said holdin her arms out for a hug.

"mm she like them hugs," i thought to myself.

I hugged her and she smelt so good, i recognize the smell anywhere.

"yo, you got eilish on," I asked and she lit up nodding her head. damn this girl is so cute can't  wait to see ha sex faces.

"yea you fw her, i love everything billie eilish even tho she a white girl," she said laughing.

I laughed with her thinking, "damn even her laugh cute as shit."

I was taken out of my thoughts when she said, "awww thanks pookie."

I looked at her confused and then realized that I said that shit about her laugh out loud. i felt my cheeks heat up as she grabbed my hand pulling me over to a burger truck.

We ordered our food and she pulled out a 20 and tried to piece some change together.

"chill ma i got it," I said pulling out some money and handing it to the dude.

"thanks but you ain't have to do that," she said shaking her head and grabbing our food.

after we ate we looked over at the water and then i looked at her just admiring how pretty she was. i know i just met this girl but damn she sum else. i was broken out of my thoughts when she turned around and looked at me.  I swear my heart skipped a beat.

"fuck you starin all hard for," she asked and I just laughed before shaking my head.

"you ready to go-," she asked but i cut her off.

"nah, why your cute ass tryna leave me already," i asked as she smiled looking away.

I pulled her chin up to me. "look at me ma why you keep lookin away," i asked and she snatched her face from me.

"mariii stoppp," she whined.

mm say that shit again lil ma-

(ew.. like i'm coming back
to read this and ew.)

"nah, whachu can't hold eye contact," i asked slightly tilting my head.

"not too much," she said getting up.

"where you goin for real ," I asked getting up after her.

"imma miss the bus i gotta go," she said trying to run off. I grabbed her arm because fuck i look like letting a pretty ass girl like her ride the bus home.

"you goin straight home," I asked and she nodded her head. "bet imma take you, put in your address," i said handing her my phone.

"i'm good youn gotta do allat," she said trying to go get on the bus.

"kaysia bring yo ass here," i said as she turned around.

"whattt," she whined.

"i'm takin you home come on mane,"i said and she quietly followed me to my car.

We rode in comfortable silence to her house.
when we got there she invited me in but i declined  and went home instead.

———————-
880 words

vote&comment
How'd y'all like the first chapter 👀
please excuse any errors 💕