7

Kamari POV

Kamari POV

"okay," i said to her, "let me talk now."

"go head," she said looking at me like she was ready to listen to whatever i was saying.

"first of all, i was actually being loyal with you. so you're weird as fuck for that. second you can't say shit about promises, okay you got raped after i promised she wouldn't touch you i'm sorry for that but did i or
did i not stop her, kill her, then get shot myself almost dying. i put me and my best friend life on the line for you and you go out and cheat on me claiming that it's because you got raped by her after i said that she wouldn't touch you. that shit was childish as fuck im not tryn blame you for getting raped and i really hope yo ass not tryn blame me for you getting raped because at the end of the day i handled that shit. three cut that promise shit the fuck out because i'm so sick and tired of your broken promises. you promised not to lie, not to cheat, to talk to me when something is wrong and what did you do? nothing so miss me with that shit. bruh you said you loved me-," i said getting choked up.

i felt a big ass lump form in my throat and it felt like someone punched me in my fucking chest. i couldn't breathe.

"im sorry," was all kaysia said.

"y-you're sorry, okay," i muttered out trying to catch my breath.

ain't no way im havin a panic attack right now-

"bae, you okay?" kaysia asked me looking worried reaching for my chest in an attempt to slow my breathing.

"bro dont call me that and don't fuckin touch me," i said grabbing her wrist.

im still hyperventilating and the lump in my throat is getting worse. im really trying my best not to cry right now.

"listen i know i fucked up and i really should've talked to you. i don't know what i was thinking im sorry i really don't want to lose you," she said grabbing my hand.

"breathe," she said, "im right here i gotchu."

i ended up giving in and laying my head on her shoulder trying to catch my breath. she rubbed my back trying to comfort me and that shit shouldn't have worked but it did.

i just cried into her shoulder and she didn't say anything.

"you okay," kaysia asked after i calmed down. i shook my head and brought it back up.

"call that girl you was wit i wan talk to her," i said.

"no you gon do sum dumb," she said

"promise you i'm not i just wanna talk," i said as she texted the girl to come.

kaysia and i walked to the car where i changed into all black and put a ski on telling her to stay in the car.

her black ass dumb as shit unless she just want me to kill this bitch.

i saw her and she walked over to me. we sat on the bench where our conversation began.

"so whachu want," she asked.

"to know why you felt the need to try to take my girl," i said to her.

"try," she laughed and i raised an eyebrow, "i did take your girl fuck is u talm bout."

"whachu mean cuh," i asked her.

"i meant what i said, i took your girl fucked her, sucked her, and her shit was nice and wet. your 'girl' pussy was real good. even better as her walls closed around my tongue as i tongued her out. ooh and the way her juices squir-," she tried to finish but i punched the shit outta her.

"that's enough," i said.

"you really tryn fight me over a bitch we coulda been friends fa real," the girl said.

"one, watch that bitch word cus kaysia not no bitch. two, who the fuck is we and what the fuck are friends cus one thing fosho and two things fa certain ian never gon be friends with a dirty lying ass chameleon lookin snake build ass bitch," i said she and she licked her lips then swung at me.

i dodged it, "gotta do better than that ugly," i said. im boutta fuck this bitch up.

i took karate when i was a youngin cus my mom forced me to so i just swept her leg. she bust her ass real hard and i got on toppa her and started punching full strength.

"dont," punch, "fuckin," punch, "come," punch, "near," punch, "KAYSIA," punch, "AGAIN," i said still hitting her. it was like i couldn't stop.

i think i blacked out because the next thing i remembered was Kaysias hand on my shoulder asking me to stop. then i looked down and saw the girls limp body.

"shit what the fuck i just do," i asked myself looking up at kaysia.

"we gotta get the fuck outta here the cops gon be here soon and they already looking for yo ass." kaysia said.

we ran to the car and kaysia drove because i was still in shock. honestly i wish the worse for that bitch i hope she die from them fuckin injuries.

she drove us to yonna hideout and then i got out the car and unlocked the door we walked in.

"yonna i'm back," i yelled out.

"how it go-," she started walking into the room seeing kaysia.

"guess it went well," she said, "shit what happened to yo knuckles who was you beating on and don't say kaysia."

"you really think i'd hit my girl," i asked.

"girl ion know you crazy as shit," she said laughing, "but for real what happened?"

"i blacked out on that bitch kaysia was kissing last night, hopefully she die from her injuries because it looked bad," i said.

"kaysia lemme talk to you on the kitchen right quick," yonna said, "alone."

in the kitchen..
bold- kaysia italics-yonna

i need you to be honest wit me for real.

what's up?

you fucked that bitch

no i wouldn't let her

ohrd nerrmind then.

———————————————————————
1033 words

vote&comment

this chapter was okay ig.

please excuse any errors💕