40

OMGGG 700 VOTES YALL I STARTED IT OFF AS A JOKE BUT BRO.. I DONT THINK ITS A JOKE ANYMORE PERIII TYY 😝😝😝

kamari POV

The wedding is now in three days and we're having it at Kaysias grandmoms old backyard.

she owns the house but doesn't live there because of the neighbor hood.

we're already starting to set everything up and we're just so excited.

*ring ring*

i looked down n it was my boss.

not from the tattoo shop but the gang.

this is like the fifth time i've been called but the only time hes actually directly called me so i had to answer.

"hello?"

"yo kg what's goin on where you been word on the street you gettin married."

"yeah and i'm pregnant.."

"nigga you what. outta all people a nigga got you pregnant?!"

"me and my girl talked about it and i decided to have our first child my fault for not being active n updating you."

"nah it's coo kg i'm happy fa you. you kno i seen you grown up so that shit make me feel like a proud father. it's jus crazy that i'm just now finding it out." he sniffles almost sounding like he was crying.

"boss i know you not cryin," i laugh a little.

"i'm not but uh send me that location of the wedding imma come," he says.

"okay and i had one more thing to ask. could i get out?"

"fosho you been there fa ever. whatever you need to raise ya family jus kno i always got yo back. you really my daughter fa real jus don't go fuckin wit the opps," he says.

"thanks and i won't ever, i'll keep you updated on everything."

"aight ia see you at yo wedding bye kg." he hung up.

"who was that?"

"my boss."

"oh what he want?"

"he was asking where i been and he even let me get out the gang." i smiled.

"oh that boss well that's good is he coming to the wedding?"

"yeah imma ask him to walk me down the aisle i mean he is the closest thing to a father that i have."

"that's sweet i'm sure he'd love to," she says before leaving the room.

this past month has honestly been really nice.

no drama or killing people, no crazy ass exes, and all together everything has been looking up.

i just hope i don't speak too soon because these next 3-4 years are gonna be fillies with big events.

Kay and i are getting married.

i'm having a child in 8 months.

kay's getting pregnant two years after i have one then she'll have a kid.

here's just a lot of shit to look forward too.

*ring ring*

who the hell blowin up my phone now.

n this is why i stay on dnd.

"hello?" i pick up not looking at the contact.

"mari they're taking jay," yonna said out of breath sounding like she was crying.